Client Orders - Anyway to tell what Quest to choose?

At the Quest Counter/Menu, is there a simple way to tell what Client Orders you have for a particular quest?

-At first I thought it was the Red Exclamation Mark, however I think that just indicates a quest you haven't done.

-Blue icon with what looks like paper & person on it indicates other parties are active in this quest, I think

I tried selecting a Quest, choosing a difficulty, and then 'View Quest Log' and it always comes back "There is no Quest Log."

I'm not really sure if there is any easy way to tell? I've basically sorted my Client Orders by zone and then end up having to replay missions anyway cause I miss one or two this. This is very frustrating and feels super counter-intuitive as if I'm just missing something.

I tried to find an answer here on the forums, but couldn't find anything. If there is another thread please direct me towards it.

@SaintsXIV said in Client Orders - Anyway to tell what Quest to choose?:

"There is no Quest Log."

This is not an issue, this is an intended feature of the game. It's also the same reason why there isn't any gear drops listed on the quest description panel. The game collects data during the week, and after 7 days, the game posts this information in the appropriate places, such as the Quest Log and the quest description panel. There are actually two threads on this issue. one asking why the quest description panel doesn't show gear drops, and one for your specific message.

-Blue icon with what looks like paper & person on it indicates other parties are active in this quest, I think

Some quests won't show this icon for certain Client Orders. Specifically, you might be wondering where "Rockbears" are, they only spawn via Emergency Codes for that specific Client Order. The icon won't appear on quests if the client order requires an enemy from a random emergency code encounter. There was a thread about this too (with Rockbear in its title even.)

@coldreactive said in Client Orders - Anyway to tell what Quest to choose?:

@SaintsXIV said in Client Orders - Anyway to tell what Quest to choose?:

"There is no Quest Log."

This is not an issue, this is an intended feature of the game. It's also the same reason why there isn't any gear drops listed on the quest description panel. The game collects data during the week, and after 7 days, the game posts this information in the appropriate places, such as the Quest Log and the quest description panel. There are actually two threads on this issue. one asking why the quest description panel doesn't show gear drops, and one for your specific message.

Oh interesting! Kind of a cool tool for the Quest Log!

After days (even in CBT) of stressing over this, it seems the answer is a dropdown at the top that is "Target Quest for Client Orders" and the Blue icon to the right side of the quest name indicates the Quest to do for Client Orders.

All sorted now! Thanks 🙂

The whole quest system is hot poop... I shouldn't have to google every damn quest that has a messed up mob name that doesn't appear as SOME kinda icon when reviewing missions