the newest challenge mode.....

IS UTTER BULLCRAP. PLEASE MAKE IT EASIER.

Take an etoile for each group for the heals. we finished it 2nd go.

analyze the tools you have been given, observe your surroundings, familiarize yourself with enemy attack patterns. Be like water

@NextTime000 you coulda just posted this lol alt text

The point of a challenge mode is that it provides a challenge. It's not supposed to be easy. It's optional, so if you can't do it, just don't.

Imagine being filtered by an optional mode lmao

Done at 1st try with full pugs. Got a TE on each group for healing and deband, and the rest in a variety from scions to attack/ranged.

It's not that hard if everyone know how to play their class of choice and survive while doing damage and/or providing buffs and heals, or at least how to stay in a corner and not dying (this option is not very good during the timed mission)

The easiest of the three challenge modes.

Literally just don't die how hard can it be like for real?

Threads like this make me sad. Something that’s designed to be a challenge, instead of putting in the time, effort and practise to get better, I’ll go complain on the internet that it’s hard and needs to be easier.

It's not that hard, it's just that even after all this time, people still don't know how to time their dodging.

Yes, you're going to die now and again from a sucker punch from an enemy behind you, but it you don't go all in and be a little bit more cautious and wary of your surroundings, you'll limit those deaths.

its difficulty is subjective, its easily soloable in comparison to cm1/cm2 where you have to vr manage heavy. you only lose vr here if you die so take your time. go in with a smaller party instead of trying to pug an 8 man to learn and take your time. dw about your score, just play well to clear if that's your goal. not sure where your level of experience is with base game or cm in general but if you have any other questions feel free to ask, i'm sure people will be willing to help you but don't nerf yourself by convincing yourself its too difficult.