What to do with Kagaseo Phantasmalite?

Hi Arks, I was looking at the Astracite Exchanger exchange shop and there's no Kagaseo Phantasmalite. I have too many from Tokyo Gold.

At the shop 1 Photon Booster is 1 Target Astracite. Where do I get Target Astracite?

What should I do with these? Ares Phantacite, Syncesta Illusion Astracite, Iritista Rainbow Astracite.

Thanks

"Target Astracite" is the Kagaseo Phantasmalite.(or at least one of them!) For whatever reason or another, the name was screwed up in the translation process for Global. I assure you, the exchange shop clerk will take the Phantasmalite for exchange under "Target Astracite", as I've already exchanged quite a few of them for items/gear available on that particular list. The Iritista Rainbow Astracite should be exchangeable in that particular shop as well from what I have seen so far, just haven't exchanged any yet. I haven't gotten any Ares Phantacite yet, or Syncesta Illusion Astracite yet, so I can only assume, they may be under the "Target Astracite" as well or possibly, tradable under that same category.

Hope this helps, good luck!

@rez2cool Target Astracite is actually ANY Astracite, including the one that Bonus keys give.

If you have the SG for it, consider buying access to material storage for 90 days. You can throw all your material items (all Astracite are considered material items) in there instead of having them clog up your other storage.

Material storage also lets you send any material items straight to storage automatically and use material items to complete COs or use grinders to enhance equipment without withdrawing them first. It's super convenient and should honestly be available without spending SG.

Imo all of the stones are worthless. You can save up tons of each, and they get you a handful of 13* for some excubes, nowhere near even a single cradle run even if you've saved for months (I recently got rid of all of them i've had since the closed beta up until a month ago). I think one or two are for crafting stuff but I can't remember, but whatever they make isn't worth it anyway. I just trash all of them for inventory space

You turn them into Photon Boosters, then trade for Exp Minis or Ultimate Boosters. Any time you see 'Target X item' it means any item with that in the name. Gunblade crafting at Zig asks for Target Class Ex Cubes, meaning any Class Ex Cube can be used. There is at least one item in the Swap Shop that is the same.

Iritista Rainbow Astracite (Elder drops) & Syncesta Illusion Astracite (Luther drops) are used in 12* weapon exchanges at the Astracite shop while Ares Phantacite (Anga Phandaj & Dio Hyunal drops) is used in making 13* Ofze Units

Fun Fact in the Beta it said Target: Astracite, Umbracite, or Catalyst, but was changed to Target: Astracite later. The latter 2 names we're never found in-game.

@Phill-N-Kills said in What to do with Kagaseo Phantasmalite?:

Imo all of the stones are worthless. You can save up tons of each, and they get you a handful of 13* for some excubes, nowhere near even a single cradle run even if you've saved for months (I recently got rid of all of them i've had since the closed beta up until a month ago). I think one or two are for crafting stuff but I can't remember, but whatever they make isn't worth it anyway. I just trash all of them for inventory space

I have to agree to disagree. For new players early on in character development, they are a big help in obtaining weapons you can't easily obtain due to your level, thanks to SEGA showering us with Tokyo keys regularly. They are far from useless or worthless, as there are some weapons in there you can't obtain through usual means, i.e. they don't drop from monsters. Once I got a strong enough launcher and enough levels on my RA/GU to where I could clear Tokyo key bonus areas, I was progressing rather nice and FAST.(thanks also to the exp bonus!)

For me personally, they gave me weapons I needed to progress much faster early on and where I didn't have to blow millions in meseta through the personal shop to obtain. I also got one of my favorite rifles through that, to where it allowed me to easily get it grinded to +35 to enable it for use as a weapon camo later on for a future15 star, fully grinded rifle that perhaps, I'm not too fond of it's shape.(most of the 15 star weapons are very abstract looking to me, not appealing at all) Other rifles will not be so easy to obtain duplicates or fully grind them easily due to rarity or sheer price.

I guess as they say, one man's trash truly is another man's treasure.

Thank you for all the info!

@Trigunman Thank you! Very helpful! @Xaelon Thanks for the tip. Will consider material storage. @Phill-N-Kills Thanks! Yeah, gotta have more storage. @Kodiakmax Thanks! Was thinking of trading for photon booster. @Church10129 Thanks for the breakdown!