NieR: Automata Collaboration Packs bring it back please

title .

Hopefully for NGS so I have a version of my 2b outfit compatible with the NGS body. It’s one of the only outfits I kept.

I'd rather them do a new replicant one than re-release that one. Haven't seen them redo any pack like that either, even the ragol packs are always "new" (the original, then ragol 2 and ragol 3), so it seems unlikely

Why not both, replicant remake and automata?

@Velveteer said in NieR: Automata Collaboration Packs bring it back please:

We don't need a bunch of Kaine's running around.

@Zeke said in NieR: Automata Collaboration Packs bring it back please:

You act like she's the only thing in the game. A replicant pack would be 100x better for male characters than 9S's schoolboy outfit. That and the grimoires as mags would be just as nice as the pods are

@Phill-N-Kills I actually like 9S more than Kaine.

I would like Nier Replicant outfits (the male stuff as I main males), and I wouldn't mind having Emil's body to go along with the head for my Cast.

@Phill-N-Kills said in NieR: Automata Collaboration Packs bring it back please:

@Zeke said in NieR: Automata Collaboration Packs bring it back please:

You act like she's the only thing in the game. A replicant pack would be 100x better for male characters than 9S's schoolboy outfit. That and the grimoires as mags would be just as nice as the pods are

This is pso2 where majority of the avatars are female. It'd pretty obvious which would be the most used.

@Ciel why are you comparing Kaine to 9s? Kaine's stuff would be usable for female characters like 2b or a2 was. Nier and 9s were both males and the only clothing you'd be able to use for them in pso2. An emil skeletal weapon outfit would be nice too but idk if they'd do that one, the proportions don't seem like they'd work out right because he's always hunched over floating

@Zeke i get that but who cares if everyone has it, the same thing happened with the automata ones too. A lot of people will have it on and replicate the games they're from, some will make their own thing with the stuff, and then after everyone's tired of seeing it most stop using it and only until later on people start using it here and there. It'd make Sega/Platinum/Square a ton of money and wouldn't hurt anything

I’d want Yonah’s grown up dress or papa Nier’s outfit since I played Gestalt first, not that attached to boy Nier even though that’s the canon version.

I feel like I'm the only western person who would connect more with boy nier cuz my sis was the one who raised me.

The thing is they would most likely need to re-licence it to be able to bring it back, which we have no idea how much that would cost, and they may decided that a re-release won’t generate enough sales to make it worth while. Plus theirs a lot of other callobs that’s other people want that haven’t come out at all yet, so if they do more in the future, these will probably take priority

@Velveteer You "connect" with characters in a game?

@Phill-N-Kills I wasn't comparing them. You had made the comment "A replicant pack would be 100x better for male characters than 9S's schoolboy outfit".

I responded "I actually like 9S more than Kaine", which would imply given the context of the discussion that I like his outfit more than I would a Kaine outfit, and so would welcome a NGS upgrade. Also 9S has a female outfit variant you could purchase if you got the A2 pack during the collab.

And yeah, they probably won't do the skeletal stuff. But they do have the rappy outfits and a few other weird stuff, like the polygons and that one mascot from Persona, so I don't think it's too absurd a wish. That said I agree they probably won't.