Haven’t played since Christmas, where do I begin?

If I want to get a main class and sub to 100 where should I go? Best place to level? I notice prices have gone absurdly ignorant. Used to be 30-40m for a hair piece and now most things are 80-400m? Da ****?

What’s the best trigger to run? Anddd where can I get an end game weapon?

@Cult said in Haven’t played since Christmas, where do I begin?:

If I want to get a main class and sub to 100 where should I go? Best place to level? I notice prices have gone absurdly ignorant. Used to be 30-40m for a hair piece and now most things are 80-400m? Da ****?

What’s the best trigger to run? Anddd where can I get an end game weapon?

Depending on where you were when you left you probably already have something like atlas or trailblazer for your weapon, if not you can get some decent 15* from the collection folder.

The current BiS weapon for most people atm are Klauz weapons, to make these you are going to start wanting to run Ultimate quest solo Sodam, and Face of the Abyss UQs and triggers (now in rwb5 shop) has these drop Darkstone Deminoss which you need to make Klauz weapons. You’ll also going to want to start doing divide quests, they give you divide medals and Lumin Frags, which you need to swap for Grania at the divide exchnage (red shop 2nd floor plaza) which is needed for you weapon as well.

You also get modules from your divide weeklies, as well from the main ep6 bosses (Shiva, Varuna, Mitra, and Exegul) these are needed to make Klauz units, so if you’re interested in making those you will want to start saving any you find, cause you need a lot. The base weapon you get from Zig has a +30 cap, so you will need to raise its cap to +35 to upgrades it into your klauz weapon. Their is two ways you can do it:

1. Get 5 more copies from zig and feed them to you weapon during the enhancement process.

2. Use Enhance Cap +1, they drop from rainbow keys, can be brought of the player shop, and are now in the challenge mode swap shop for 30,000 points and with the CM3 just been added people are running it

Edit: you will also need a power stone for your Klauz weapon, you can currently get one from tier 30 mission pass, title reward for beating the face of the Abyss 50 times, getting to depth 50 and 100 of solo Sodam. I think theirs another one from titles somewhere but I can’t what you need to do.

The best place to level is also the same reason why the market has skyrocketed. It’s UH Cradle of Darkness triggers, these can be gotten from the alliance shop or you can join public triggers in populated blocks, I think the level req is 85/85. These runs drop 13 and 14* weapons and 13* units like someone just ripped open a bag of skittles, they come with some really useful affixes too, anything you don’t want to keep for fixing fodder you turn into excubes, then turn them into grinders at the excube exchange, and sell the grinders to the npc. One stack of excubes is roughly 12mil mesta. That’s roughly the basics of catching back up.

We're also currently getting a max of 600% exp boost on keys, so your daily recommended quests are useful to a) build that bonus and b) hope for a key to drop from the present.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 is right about Cradle UH causing the current price hike.

Another similar trigger to keep an eye out for is "Drawn to Darkness" which has similar quality drops to Cradle, but not as many mobs (you can proc a PSE in Cradle, but not in Drawn). So if you're waiting in the lobby and no one's popping any Cradle Triggers, feel free to hop into a Drawn to Darkness run if you want. Drawn can also drop some VERY good affix capsules if you're really, really lucky.

Just to warn you, Cradle UH drops more stuff than you can possibly imagine. As silly as it sounds, TEN-SQUARE-3's skittle analogy isn't an exaggeration. With a decent amount of RDR you can expect a rainbow drop every other kill. Even if you only loot 13*or higher rarity items, it's possible to completely fill your storage after a single long PSE. I would strongly suggest you go through your storage and free up as much space as possible. If you have some SG laying around buying access to Extended Storage 1 is a good idea.

Lastly keep an eye out for Guardian Soul related affixes on anything you loot from Cradle or Drawn. You can sometimes find high slot weapons and units with any of the four Catalysts, Omega Memoria, Photoner Glare or Aether Soul. Soul of Darkness is available too, but it's easier to just use a ray or union weapon to put Astral Soul on something. Point being, if you get a weapon with 8 slots or a unit with 6+, see what affixes it has before you scrap or exchange it.

Cradle UH even uses your temporary storage! I went through inventory, all of my storage and maxed out personal storage. I had to leave things behind even with extra inventory space from AC shop. That’s how much loot you get, it’s nuts.