Hyperdimension Neptunia Collab?

So... this was definitely a highly requested collab, along with nier, and a few others. We arent skipping over this one right? Cuz its definitely one id drop hard OOZING cash for. Anyone else?

@Lwyu With NGS right around the corner, SAO looks to be the last collab, at least for now. If they do anymore, hopefully it will have the N type body, so I wouldn't be opposed to this specific collaboration. However, that said, they seem to be doing away with old type body outfits, and related scratches, after a point, to prevent backlash of it not being compatible with said N type bodies. NGS is right around the corner.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Hyperdimension Neptunia Collab?:

With NGS right around the corner, SAO looks to be the last collab, at least for now.

This person has the right of it. If we do get this one (or any other collab that didn't make it to global yet) it will be after NGS releases. On the up-side now that we know that NGS will be releasing simultaneously for JP and Global if Sega chooses to do collab reruns for JP, I assume we will get them as well.

On that subject, do we know if all regions will play on the same server for NGS? If every region plays with everyone else, then that means we'll get everything JP does from NGS onward.

I think if it end ups happening it will be after the graphic engine is changed, considering the rerun of this collab in Japan happened after the change but it could happen later because of license issues that can happen.

@Xaelon said in Hyperdimension Neptunia Collab?:

@Anarchy-Marine said in Hyperdimension Neptunia Collab?:

With NGS right around the corner, SAO looks to be the last collab, at least for now.

This person has the right of it. If we do get this one (or any other collab that didn't make it to global yet) it will be after NGS releases. On the up-side now that we know that NGS will be releasing simultaneously for JP and Global if Sega chooses to do collab reruns for JP, I assume we will get them as well.

On that subject, do we know if all regions will play on the same server for NGS? If every region plays with everyone else, then that means we'll get everything JP does from NGS onward.

JP and Global will remain separated from each other and will never be joined up most likely.

@Xaelon said in Hyperdimension Neptunia Collab?:

On that subject, do we know if all regions will play on the same server for NGS?

The services will be separate but the content is going to try to be close. From Prologue 3, watch from 41:27 to 42:05, which I've transcribed below:

"They will be all caught up by the launch of PSO2:NGS, seeing the Japanese and Global service update simultaneously. However, please do keep in mind that the two versions will be on different servers. Also, due to the differences in regions of service, there may be some differences in content or campaigns at some points even after NGS. So we ask for your understanding in the matter."

"Right. Depending on the country or region, laws and regulations are different. Still the fact that major updates will happen at the same time is probably a wonderful thing for Global users."

@Miraglyth Welp, so much for my dreams of getting everything JP does this time around. I guess we'll have to see what happens.

Just like to clarify that it was a Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls game collab, not just Neptunia, though I know that makes little difference in the point.

In terms of reruns of though, Sega recently revived this collab last month for JP during (3/17/2021~3/31/2021) then Revived Aria the Scarlet Ammo AA anime collab earlier this month (4/14/2021). On the counterpoint though Global recently got the The Irregular at Magic High School collab which hasn't had a re-run for JP since its initial release in 2014 nor has been announced for its upcoming months.