Zig wont help me, Can you?

I did the new challenge quest and got 2 titles. The prizes from them where the Fluxio Wand & harmonizer. As the news post started I should be able to trade away this Harmonizer. Zig will only let me trade away the wand. Why can I not trade the Harmonizer away?

You can not exchange the Harmonizer, or exchange for the harmonizer.

The news post about being able to exchange the harmonizer is wrong.

Then why would they write that post like that? I'm so confused on this topic ?

@Rma209 said in Zig wont help me, Can you?:

Because Global.

Basically: Harmonizer weapons can not be exchanged for other weapon types. For example, a Rivalate Harmonizer can not be exchanged for other weapon types, it needs to be turned back into a Key Rivalate and then re-crafted into the other weapon types, because F summoners. However for stuff like Rivalate you can freely exchange other weapon types for other harmonizers but you wouldn't be able to trade back if you did that. Since Flux has no materials you can't exchange them at all. Also, if you ever find a way to lose your Fluxio Harmonizer, you can never get it back since it's a title item.

I guess you can try and get another weapon and trade back to a harmonizer but that sucks.

I guess you can get another weapon and trade back to a harmonizer but that sucks.

Nope, Harmonizer isn't in Zig's shop. 🙂

I mean, that's kind of a REALLY big oversite to make a giant post about how you can trade this item only to have players not be able to.

Look at how they write it tho.

"By completing Mission: Violent Tremor, you may qualify to earn Title Rewards! The Title [VIOLENT TREMOR] BEGINNER will net you an Augment Transfer Pass, and the Title [VIOLENT TREMOR] EXPLORER will earn you a Fluxio Juran Harmonizer! In addition, this weapon can be changed to other weapon types at the Zig Shop without needing materials!"

I think there referring to this weapon series on the whole right after mentioning the Harmonizer. Looks bad tho on first glance.

They write that because whoever is in charge of communications is terrible at their job and needs to be fired and replaced ASAP. I've rarely seen a franchise with such awful communication. It's a serious problem and it would be good for them to address it. Not holding my breath on that one though.

Honestly just adding the word " series" would of made better sense. (In addition, this weapon series can be changed to...), but what can you do.

-shrugs-

This post is deleted!

@Mjolnir said in Zig wont help me, Can you?:

@Church10129 said in Zig wont help me, Can you?:

Honestly just adding the word " series" would of made better sense. (In addition, this weapon series can be changed to...), but what can you do.

-shrugs-

In theory they could hire someone competent to replace the room full of monkeys banging on typewriters they currently employ. But that would make sense so...

A room full of monkeys would at least get replaced for animal cruelty or something.

My god, what's wrong with you people? I get that you are upset, but these are human beings we are talking about here. Just as fallible as you or I. Calm down.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Zig wont help me, Can you?:

My god, what's wrong with you people? I get that you are upset, but these are human beings we are talking about here. Just as fallible as you or I. Calm down.

You aren't allowed to make mistakes apparently.

@Anarchy-Marine Wanting people who can't do their job well to be replaced means there's something wrong with me now? It's not like they haven't had a pattern of this occurring.