Please help finding items in player shops!

i really really really wish they would fix the Product Search feature or fix the names of the items. there are multiple items you can not search because the name they list are not what you can type into the search to find them.

can anyone tell me what i must type into the product search line to find these particular items???

Diamond Pattern Thigh-Highs | Body Paint

Elegant As I Please [Ba] | All Female Races

Elzimart Sticker Box | Sticker Set

Graphite Sticker | Sticker

Twin Kamuy Thigh-Highs F | Body Paint

Stella Sticker Set | Sticker Set

Steampunk Stockings B | Body Paint

any help would be greatly appreciated!

Firstly, the "Search" button at the top right corner and the "Search by Price" button at the bottom right have different functions. Please check out the following thread for the details.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/10698/unable-to-search-for-items

So in short, if you entered the exact item name and pressed the "Search by Price" button (not the "Search" button), you should be able to find the item, as long as your ship has one for sale. Let's have a look at items in your question.

• Diamond Pattern Thigh-Highs
    The item name is correct. I could find a few items of this on sale on ship 1.

• Elegant As I Please [Ba]
    The item name is correct too. Several items I could found.

• Elzimart Sticker Box
    Box or set items are not tradable by themselves so they won't appear on personal shops. You need to search individual items in the set, in this case, Elzimart Sticker A, Elzimart Sticker B or Elzimart Sticker C.

• Graphite Sticker
    Item name correct. As you couldn't find this, I guess you were pressing the "Search" button instead of "Search by Price".

• Twin Kamuy Thigh-Highs F
    Item name correct.

• Stella Sticker Set
    You need to search Stella Sticker A, Stella Sticker B or Stella Sticker C.

• Steampunk Stockings B
    Item name correct.

That's all. Hope this helps.

fwiw, the "exactness" of the search in the item list only corresponds to alphanumeric characters, far as I can tell. So in the above list you could for example search for things like: diamondpatternthighhighs elegantasipleaseba etc

and get those items to show up, which is generally what I do since I'm lazy. And as mentioned in the above post, when it comes to "set" items (like eyelashes/stickers/etc) you have to search by the item names that show up in the item description, not the set name itself.

But also worth mentioning, if you're looking for an item from an expired scratch this way, if the item's sold out and there's nothing left on the marketboard, you'll get the same "the item couldn't be found" message if you type the name correctly or not.

@Fiona-Respha said in Please help finding items in player shops!:

Firstly, the "Search" button at the top right corner and the "Search by Price" button at the bottom right have different functions. Please check out the following thread for the details.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/10698/unable-to-search-for-items

So in short, if you entered the exact item name and pressed the "Search by Price" button (not the "Search" button), you should be able to find the item, as long as your ship has one for sale. Let's have a look at items in your question.

• Diamond Pattern Thigh-Highs
    The item name is correct. I could find a few items of this on sale on ship 1.

• Elegant As I Please [Ba]
    The item name is correct too. Several items I could found.

• Elzimart Sticker Box
    Box or set items are not tradable by themselves so they won't appear on personal shops. You need to search individual items in the set, in this case, Elzimart Sticker A, Elzimart Sticker B or Elzimart Sticker C.

• Graphite Sticker
    Item name correct. As you couldn't find this, I guess you were pressing the "Search" button instead of "Search by Price".

• Twin Kamuy Thigh-Highs F
    Item name correct.

• Stella Sticker Set
    You need to search Stella Sticker A, Stella Sticker B or Stella Sticker C.

• Steampunk Stockings B
    Item name correct.

That's all. Hope this helps.

@Akonyl said in Please help finding items in player shops!:

fwiw, the "exactness" of the search in the item list only corresponds to alphanumeric characters, far as I can tell. So in the above list you could for example search for things like: diamondpatternthighhighs elegantasipleaseba etc

and get those items to show up, which is generally what I do since I'm lazy. And as mentioned in the above post, when it comes to "set" items (like eyelashes/stickers/etc) you have to search by the item names that show up in the item description, not the set name itself.

But also worth mentioning, if you're looking for an item from an expired scratch this way, if the item's sold out and there's nothing left on the marketboard, you'll get the same "the item couldn't be found" message if you type the name correctly or not.

thank yall!!! yes i was doing the search at the top right and i was trying everything i could think of to find the items... it was driving me mad.

i really hope the search function in NG is a lot better and easier to use 😁 there have been times where the one we have now just drives me crazy. its odd how it works some times and at other times it just says "nope! not today! sucks to be you"

than you both again... i was able to find everything i was looking for because of your help 😁

p.s. i am also L3g3ndQ didnt notice it logged me in with my Steam instead of Microsoft account 😕