Rude players

@hee-ho said in Rude players:

I saw Regius at the bridge in Ship 2 the other day. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Monomates in his hands without paying. The girl at the item counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Anyways, ship wars are bad (be NICE to everyone on EVERY ship) and throw positivity back at rude people!

Ugh! Don't remind me. This was probably one of the worst things to ever happen in Ship-02. Were all those details necessary?

Garoa is a toxic ship 2 player. Avoid him.

@Garoa said in Rude players:

I saw Regius at the bridge in Ship 2 the other day. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Monomates in his hands without paying. The girl at the item counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Anyways, ship wars are bad (be NICE to everyone on EVERY ship) and throw positivity back at rude people!

Ugh! Don't remind me. This was probably one of the worst things to ever happen in Ship-02. Were all those details necessary?

@GM-Deynger Hello GMs, this Garoa person is a previously banned user with the name Zarozian who's trying to avoid ban.

@Fattest-Leg I agree on that statement the player Zarozian is clearly trying to start Toxic behavioral conflict around the pso2 community by making other accounts and harassing other players.

He did that to me which @GM Sirius deleted afterwards but the account Garoa was one of the people in that Thread which Zarozian himself DMed me on discord to tell me about it, clearly knowing who harassed me !

I think their alliance is named Gungnir and its being lead by Zarozian on ship 2

Zaro you’re making this community seem like a bunch of stalkers. With obsessive players like you around I can never recommend this game to my friends new to the series. Never in my entire life of gaming have I run into a fan with so much time on their hands that they harass our community like this, it’s getting a little disturbing the lengths you go to now. Quit trying to get around your ban, quit trying to manipulate new players and quit pretending you care about anything other than getting your kicks, it’s getting old.

I have to wonder what’s lacking in your life that this mess is your entertainment.

@Dracula said in Rude players:

I personaly just think that this is just immature as hell.

Like some very cringe war between ships to see which ship is better and which is not.

Just sad in general.

Especially since we're all just humans. Any example of good orbad behaviour you find on one ship, you'll also find on all the others, like you'll find in all communities of any kind. I'm just stating the obvious here, but there it is.

I'll just continue to ignore everyone. Also, i'll just tell rude players to eat a bag of members (explicitly) and then block them.

Thank you all for the legit, nice answers and replies, it warms my heart to know there are so many sweet people- if you happen to be on ship four let me know and id love to add you guys!

This post is deleted!

@Garoa "Ship-02 has such a friendly and helpful community!" Well there's no need to wonder who you are. Get a less ridiculous hobby, Zarozian!

@Akonyl said in Rude players:

This is just how a lot of online games go after launch, unfortunately. The only time I've really seen it not be the case is FF14, but that's just because you can report people for really minor rudeness so people just make fun of people on their private discords instead of in-game.

They get around that through passive aggression.