Where's all the Grace/Purple Items?

While a lot of outfits have made their way to global, I can't help but notice a severe lack of the Grace/Purple variant basewear in addition to the yellow/orange items. This is including, but by no means limited to...

• Purple Chrome Tattoo (My favorite in the JP version, needed the Purple Blaze Makeup.)
  • Purple Blaze Paint (I have the Cheek Flame: Purple, where is this?)
  • Gene's Swimsuit, regular and B, in Grace
  • Margareta Divinity Grace
  • Autiv Egypt God Grace
  • Raqasa Shamir Grace
  • Noble Athena Elegant (All I could see/find was BLUE. The Fresh Finds shop needs to display a LOT more items that are offered over the course of a week or more instead of only having a handful that rotate daily. Makes it VERY hard to purchase desired items or to even know what all is being offered.)
  • Inliumio Elegant Purple (Edit: ADDED.)

In NGS, I seriously hope the engine will allow us to pick primary/secondary/tertiary colors (With RGB numerical input.) much like how the cast parts work, which would allow side-stepping this color-exclusivity issue.

I wonder if they're saving some content for a Halloween Scratch?

Would be interesting if Global did PSO2 scratch rotations by color after NGS release just for the fun of "Monthly Colors."

Dark shades do sell well, but Shadow sells more often.

@Drayco84 said in Where's all the Grace/Purple Items?:

In NGS, I seriously hope the engine will allow us to pick primary/secondary/tertiary colors (With RGB numerical input.) much like how the cast parts work, which would allow side-stepping this color-exclusivity issue.

We've seen how colors work in NGS in some videos that cover its character creation, and it's kind of like this, kind of not. IIRC you get up to 2 colors to pick on outfits/layering wear pieces, and instead of items which auto-color-match (like accessories) you get to pick from a list of swatches of colors pulled from your character (like hair color/skin color/cast parts/etc) to choose what it matches to.

I forget exactly which slots allowed full RGB choice like outerwear does now, and which were swatch-picking, but I'm pretty sure that nothing went above 2 pickable colors (aside from CAST parts). There might be some limitation to the engine that keeps them from adding a tertiary dye slot that was more work to update than they wanted to bother with.

I’d love to see more Grace, it’s such a lovely muted purple in most of my outfits.