So... are we still getting everything?

Most players on Global, haven't invested or even know about the JP side of PSO2. Therefore, on a data analysis side, it's okay to not deliver missing AC scratches since it's going to be phased out in favor of NGS. As seen, the recent fashion survey and more will be conducted; so that the dev team will implement New Type fashion for things that were missed in the original PSO2. It may sound sad and upsetting, but it's a spilled milk analogy xD; we will get new better milk! Take it easy on the items... On an unrelated note, I really want SEGA to implement blockchain NFT technology so that players can actually own their items through wallets; some upcoming MMOs are going to do that Then again, SEGA's TOS goes against decentralization which is against the entire trend right now in tech... I will make a new thread maybe on how it would work somehow... But idk if SEGA is open to it 😧 Anyway, maybe the next AC scratches will be mixed heavily and have more variety with some vanilla fashion we are missing, but honestly, money-wise I rather scratch for the New-type fashion; most upcoming and new players would agree as well... ^^;

@Xaiyeon Well speaking of SEGA and blockchain NFT...... they are trying to implement that, but for it's only sonic emojis for now.

@Ki-Rin said in So... are we still getting everything?:

They basically lied to us. "All the content" indeed. hmph.

Yep. We aren't even close to getting all of the content.

I was hoping the Day Dawns music disc would be available during PSO's anniverasy, but it wasn't added to fun scratch. I have been waiting to get hold of it since I started playing, so for it to not a appear during PSO's anniversary is a bit of a let down.

Sega have over promised and under delivered. With the amount of items released on PSO2 over 8 years, it was clearly beyond their capability to release all of it on the global servers.

@HermitST said in So... are we still getting everything?:

Yep. We aren't even close to getting all of the content.

I was hoping the Day Dawns music disc would be available during PSO's anniverasy, but it wasn't added to fun scratch. I have been waiting to get hold of it since I started playing, so for it to not a appear during PSO's anniversary is a bit of a let down.

Sega have over promised and under delivered. With the amount of items released on PSO2 over 8 years, it was clearly beyond their capability to release all of it on the global servers.

I always took "all the content" to mean all the gameplay content (i.e. episodes, challenges, UQs, etc.), not every single item. Especially because a lot of the items are tied up in licensing requirements. Granted, the wording SEGA used was misleading.

@Zeke said in So... are we still getting everything?:

Cosmetics were tied to licensing for a lot of their stuff. I personally don't consider it content, but Sega can't do much on that department.

Besides that we got almost everything pso2 JP got within 1 year.

Considering that we've already seen content censored and removed from the game including in game cutscenes, yeah they lied. No need to simp for them.

I just want all of the non-collab hair and accessories because there’s just no excuse, they’re fully compatible with NGS so they should get top priority imho. Do a last minute scratch just for that if they must. Heck I’ve been waiting for a pair of wings since I joined, it has to show up pretty soon I hope.

Milk said in So... are we still getting everything?:

I just want all of the non-collab hair and accessories because there’s just no excuse, they’re fully compatible with NGS so they should get top priority imho. Do a last minute scratch just for that if they must. Heck I’ve been waiting for a pair of wings since I joined, it has to show up pretty soon I hope.

Yeah, that's something I feel a lot of people are forgetting-- many of these items will be compatible with NGS and not everything was a collaboration thing.

And even stuff that isn't, the game is connected and they highlighted being able to switch between the two. Just because certain things won't be part of NGS (or at least not yet) doesn't mean it doesn't matter anymore.

@MasterDarkwingz said in So... are we still getting everything?:

@Laep said in So... are we still getting everything?:

As far as I'm aware at this time we have no reason to believe fresh finds and scratches in base PSO2 will stop when NGS rolls around, for them it's very minimal labor to rotate in scratches and FF. Certain items we'll never get because of licensing and also certain """people""" and we'll just have to accept it, of those though the only thing I'm really heartbroken about is not being able to get the 711 collab 😢

Yup. Opt Leon preview was already nuked from the Global trailer despite being on PSO2 Station.

If 711 were as popular as Pizza Hut or McDonalds in the states, we'd be seeing more than just a random 711 Deadpool event by a mega corporation named Fox/Disney.

I don't even think 7/11 is necessarily unpopular here, but the stores are so different-- I'm not sure if it's like a different CEO or what, but it's crazy. Kind of like how Tokyo Disney gets tons of things we don't get at Disney Parks here to a ridiculous degree.

@Princesse-Jen said in So... are we still getting everything?:

@MasterDarkwingz said in So... are we still getting everything?:

@Laep said in So... are we still getting everything?:

As far as I'm aware at this time we have no reason to believe fresh finds and scratches in base PSO2 will stop when NGS rolls around, for them it's very minimal labor to rotate in scratches and FF. Certain items we'll never get because of licensing and also certain """people""" and we'll just have to accept it, of those though the only thing I'm really heartbroken about is not being able to get the 711 collab 😢

Yup. Opt Leon preview was already nuked from the Global trailer despite being on PSO2 Station.

If 711 were as popular as Pizza Hut or McDonalds in the states, we'd be seeing more than just a random 711 Deadpool event by a mega corporation named Fox/Disney.

I don't even think 7/11 is necessarily unpopular here, but the stores are so different-- I'm not sure if it's like a different CEO or what, but it's crazy. Kind of like how Tokyo Disney gets tons of things we don't get at Disney Parks here to a ridiculous degree.

This collab might not be coming due to some of the released countries not even having 7/11 for example in my country 7/11 doesn't exist anymore since they sold up and left despite it being popular.

@Princesse-Jen said in So... are we still getting everything?:

And even stuff that isn't, the game is connected and they highlighted being able to switch between the two. Just because certain things won't be part of NGS (or at least not yet) doesn't mean it doesn't matter anymore.

This I think is an important point... there's various gameplay related things we don't have either (not necessarily fashion!), and it just feels awful to be missing it because of the accelerated schedule or because we don't have the old-type weapons. NGS might be coming, but PSO2 will still exist and "you can play both games!" is something they advertised, so it's not like they're getting rid of PSO2 and it won't matter anymore.

We skipped a lot of limited-time quests which were good sources of certain equipment/gear, we don't have the fixed PA weapons from PSO2es which open some gameplay related things, and other random various things. For the most part it's 99% the same, but it feels bad to be missing those little bits when we're so close to NGS. Previously I wasn't too bothered, I figured they were scheduled to come, but now I'm not so sure.

SEGA wouldn't be keeping PSO2 OG around if they were going to just drop everything for NGS. For God's sake! NGS is tacked onto PSO2 via the Block Transfer! So what if we're still missing COSMETICS!? There WILL be folk who don't like NGS, but like OG and will stick with it. Heck I still play PSO on the Dreamcast.

It just feels like NGS will be just a Plains of Eidolon like expansion, I’m honestly kinda worried how good it will actually do. So dropping PSO2 feels like it would be a disaster in the making. 😕