So... are we still getting everything?

At this point, it feels like unless Global is planning some... giant Fresh Finds overhaul with everything we're missing until NGS releases plus anything that really didn't get time to shine (whether being around for just a single day before the way Fresh Finds works now or for only being available when the game was shown as North America before the Steam release). Everything has felt insanely limited and on a faster speed with not even any kind of cushion to it all-- we have shorter times, more items in scratches, items forced into packages, and yet still end up having some weird compromises like missing colors and some kind of combination of multiple different ones. It makes it not only hard to keep up in general, but also much more expensive (and I don't mind paying for AC at times! Star Gems I think are overpriced, but there's multiple threads on how apparently we don't have as easy access to them so I'm not going to go into all that-- I know there's some great SG campaigns right now, but a large amount of them won't be rewarded until late June which I would guess is likely around when NGS will release).

I get some of it is likely a licensing issue-- something that it sounds like may continue through NGS and even when we're literally on the same schedule, we may just not get certain campaigns/items at all with is really disheartening. I'm not going to pretend I understand how it all works, like I said I get it's a licensing issue, but I do wish there was some way for Global to be included.

When Global went up, more than anything, I just wanted to re-get items I had in the Japanese game and I haven't even gotten close to that and it's not even due to missing things (In fact, I think I've only missed one item at this point due to it being a single day Fresh Finds thing on Xbox and I was sick that day), but due to those items just... not releasing or in the rare case they did, not in any of the colors I had.

I get that they want to focus on NGS and some things, like the Personal Quarters, won't even matter on NGS (That said, I still wish we could get a bigger room for all the items that exist at this point), but I know some people are at least waiting for the graphic update to play more of the original too and considering we can use our characters between the two and still wear certain items, it'd be really nice to have some kind of confirmation or indication this is still being kept to and some idea of when and how to expect things as things change.

I doubt it. Looks like SEGA are throwing in the towel and expecting everyone to jump ship to NGS.

Honestly, that's definitely what it feels like which is a large part of what motivated me to make this post because we've really gotten just a fraction of what Japan got and while I knew it'd be hard (8 years of items into a single year for us), I do feel like there were ways to handle it better if they felt like compromising more over the way most items have been unfortunately delivered this time around.

They basically lied to us. "All the content" indeed. hmph.

As a reminder, NGS is not a death sentence for PSO2. All content releases - at least in the form of the scratches or cosmetic variations we haven't gotten yet - aren't going to come to a complete standstill. Sure, focus and player attention may shift forward into NGS heavily, but for the sake of the "play in both worlds" marketing and any newcomers/latecomers to PSO2, NGS is not going to simply halt any and all activity and support for PSO2.

@Ki-Rin said in So... are we still getting everything?:

Cosmetics were tied to licensing for a lot of their stuff. I personally don't consider it content, but Sega can't do much on that department.

Besides that we got almost everything pso2 JP got within 1 year.

Did you guys ever consider that they decided to hold off on many of the cosmetics, because with NGS coming out, there would be even more complaints that any of the outfits already carrying an NGS model, had been knowingly released in prior scratches. Hell, with what we have now, there are already those complaints. They want that money long term, and it would be pretty dumb, with the current backslash, to double charge for the same exact outfits on a larger scale. At least on global.

I feel like a more productive way to go about this is to make a thread(s) asking for certain, specific fashion items.

If Sega just sees "Where are ALL the things?", there's not a lot they can do with that. They aren't going to instantly release all the things. But if they start seeing a lot of people requesting X fashion outfit/accessory, then there's a chance they might fast track the items people want.

I know if I was a dev, I would find that way more helpful and it would be a lot easier to give people what they want that way.

There is actually topic of similar nature that you speak of in In-game Suggestions though for missing weapons desired & wanted weapons as a camo.

I do like that idea though, and would be in favor of such a topic.

ThirdChild-ZKI said in So... are we still getting everything?:

As a reminder, NGS is not a death sentence for PSO2. All content releases - at least in the form of the scratches or cosmetic variations we haven't gotten yet - aren't going to come to a complete standstill. Sure, focus and player attention may shift forward into NGS heavily, but for the sake of the "play in both worlds" marketing and any newcomers/latecomers to PSO2, NGS is not going to simply halt any and all activity and support for PSO2.

I'm well-aware of this! But it's why I want confirmation we'll still be getting things.

Zeke said in So... are we still getting everything?:

Ki-Rin said in So... are we still getting everything?:

Cosmetics were tied to licensing for a lot of their stuff. I personally don't consider it content, but Sega can't do much on that department.

Besides that we got almost everything pso2 JP got within 1 year.

I get that entirely, but a lot of the items I personally am talking about were not collaboration items and shouldn't have been any issue such as the musical instruments or certain colorways of items.

It definitely doesn't feel like we got even close to everything. There's so many items that are still missing without even counting collaboration stuff.

Anarchy-Marine said in So... are we still getting everything?:

Did you guys ever consider that they decided to hold off on many of the cosmetics, because with NGS coming out, there would be even more complaints that any of the outfits already carrying an NGS model, had been knowingly released in prior scratches. Hell, with what we have now, there are already those complaints. They want that money long term, and it would be pretty dumb, with the current backslash, to double charge for the same exact outfits on a larger scale. At least on global.

I mean, most of the items I've seen that are being remade for NGS or asked about have already released for Global so that already is an issue to begin with. I don't personally have any preference on the whole repaying or not-- I just want to know they're coming.

Lorient said in So... are we still getting everything?:

I feel like a more productive way to go about this is to make a thread(s) asking for certain, specific fashion items.

If Sega just sees "Where are ALL the things?", there's not a lot they can do with that. They aren't going to instantly release all the things. But if they start seeing a lot of people requesting X fashion outfit/accessory, then there's a chance they might fast track the items people want.

I know if I was a dev, I would find that way more helpful and it would be a lot easier to give people what they want that way.

I mean, this thread is just asking for some clarification/confirmation that things will still be coming over slowly, but surely.

I can make a specific suggestion list of things I want to see (and honestly have to some extent on other parts of the forum), but that wasn't the main point of this thread.

I'll provide such examples: alternate colors Polygonal: Moon as mentioned in Missing Polygonal outfits in Designer Dreams IV & room decor Instruments for Neverending Story

013c21f9-8a2d-461e-b105-aa403d905049-image.png

also another set of instruments shown being played in this Youtube video. These were PSO2 Sympathy room items, the image shows 2015's Sympathy while the video has the 2013 items & how they work together.

In short I would so....no sadly, we will most likely never get the Chibi/mini outfits or some of the Collab items, not trying to be a downer at all but I have decided to not get my hopes up for some of the items I wanted

As far as I'm aware at this time we have no reason to believe fresh finds and scratches in base PSO2 will stop when NGS rolls around, for them it's very minimal labor to rotate in scratches and FF. Certain items we'll never get because of licensing and also certain """people""" and we'll just have to accept it, of those though the only thing I'm really heartbroken about is not being able to get the 711 collab 😢

I'd be surprised if AC Scratches stick around in base PSO2, as everyone will be on NGS so they'll want to put the rotating scratches there.

PSO2 will most likely just have the permanent ones for "older fashion" you can scratch for, and that's it. But of course, we'll see.

@Laep said in So... are we still getting everything?:

As far as I'm aware at this time we have no reason to believe fresh finds and scratches in base PSO2 will stop when NGS rolls around, for them it's very minimal labor to rotate in scratches and FF. Certain items we'll never get because of licensing and also certain """people""" and we'll just have to accept it, of those though the only thing I'm really heartbroken about is not being able to get the 711 collab 😢

Yup. Opt Leon preview was already nuked from the Global trailer despite being on PSO2 Station.

If 711 were as popular as Pizza Hut or McDonalds in the states, we'd be seeing more than just a random 711 Deadpool event by a mega corporation named Fox/Disney.