Fast camera settings with mouse; and crosshair!

Please add FPS camera (like in first person shooter) and possibility to easy change camera setting using mouse, for example alt + Mouse Wheel UP/DOWN. (Distance, position, etc)

And if possible please add option "manual target" for distance attacks, for use mouse for attack without automatically target selection, like in FPS.

(Like in hellgate london )

Not to be rude, but if you're really so dissatisfied with how PSO2 plays, there are other games out there. This game has had a long 8-year life (near 9 years) with changes over time in JP while its been Global a little over a year. To ask for such now, I see no point. Wait for NGS then voice your opinion after that.

Honestly, I'd like to know how long you've played PSO2 & if you've played past titles such as Phantasy Star Online, Phantasy Star Universe, & Phantasy Star Portable 2. I want to know your history with the franchise to desire such changes to this Series.

Edit on response to Kan: Yeah, there is Over the Shoulder, but this isn't their first topic, so I kinda want to know where their coming from for this series.

Go in-game & press 'Z'. Not really fps but more like TPS or OTS, since this is not an fps game

Seems like someone that just started playing this month according to their posts. Kind of similar to that Golden Syrup guy, doesn't really try to understand the game but want to change the game. Half of their stuff is already functions in the game, just locked behind monetization like wanting more hairstyles, accessories (tail). OTS view is basically manual aiming with a crosshair