NGS Survey on music

I notice the global survey is aiming at western songs and singer choice, fyi PSO2 players are anime fans and anime like sword art online, Naruto , fairy tail and Fate Stay Night all have soundtracks that most of us prefer

@pkrisnin said in NGS Survey on music:

I notice the global survey is aiming at western songs and singer choice, fyi PSO2 players are anime fans and anime like sword art online, Naruto , fairy tail and Fate Stay Night all have soundtracks that most of us prefer

The music part of the survey is actually split into two portions. One includes western music, and the other includes Asian music. They are just guaging interest in possible content exclusive to Global.

@Ragnawind said in NGS Survey on music:

The music part of the survey is actually split into two portions. One includes western music, and the other includes Asian music. They are just guaging interest in possible content exclusive to Global.

See, the thing I think they may actually be going for here, is live concerts. The question about our employment status at the end, makes me think they might be weighing options on whether or not they could afford to bank roll off of us, and bring in big name bands, instead of the in house content, or cross over content we know and love. I feel like if I'm right, that SEGA may be biting off more than they can chew, given how badly the pandemic negatively impacted everyone. Special events once a year wouldn't be a bad thing, sure, but not a good idea to entirely replace the type of concerts they have now.

@Anarchy-Marine said in NGS Survey on music:

@Ragnawind said in NGS Survey on music:

See, the thing I think they may actually be going for here, is live concerts. The question about our employment status at the end, makes me think they might be weighing options on whether or not they could afford to bank roll off of us, and bring in big name bands, instead of the in house content, or cross over content we know and love. I feel like if I'm right, that SEGA may be biting off more than they can chew, given how badly the pandemic negatively impacted everyone. Special events once a year wouldn't be a bad thing, sure, but not a good idea to entirely replace the type of concerts they have now.

Trying out different types of concerts is my thoughts of what SEGA may be thinking as well.

I don't think there is anything to be worried about. It's not like they'd ever get rid of the anime concerts. They know who their audience for this game is. Despite the much higher fidelity graphics of NGS, the game is still very much so "anime".

Haha, all of those anime you mentioned are garbage.

@Not-A-Bear said in NGS Survey on music:

That's personal choice and taste my dude. They aren't trash because you don't like them, you simply just don't like them. Do I like Naruto? No, but I won't call anyone who likes them idiots, or call what they enjoy trash. I like Fate Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works, but I know others don't. Same goes for Elfin Lied, High school DXD, Date A Live, Rising of A Shield Hero, Ghost In The Shell, Attack on Titan etc. The list goes on. People on average have different likes and tastes, but one should never call what someone else likes garbage. Well unless we are talking about the Trash Taste Group, but they do that in jest. If you enjoy something, you should be allowed to enjoy it, and if you don't, don't treat those whom do any less for it. I mean, I don't like most rap music, but I won't tell the people that do that it's garbage.

I wouldn't be surprised if they listed the artists that they did as they're trying to appeal more to the mainstream as well as the niche anime RPG players that PSO2 attracts.

@Not-A-Bear said in NGS Survey on music:

I could say that about all anime. Of course, my problem is mostly with the writing.