View on the Recent NGS outfit survey

I found this recent survey a much better one then their last one as this one actually focused on NGS and a part of NGS while not asking about things that aren't connected to the game like artists.

But I was saddened that they did not include a number of other outfits with the survey as I would of liked a number of them being upgraded like; Maidenly Ogre, Ep2 Echo, and a few others I have.

The part I found lacking was that CAST heads seemed to be missing as they help fit with certain CAST sets. Now they could just make those heads accessories or hair styles, but still them missing was something I noticed.

What outfits, layered sets, or Cast sets do you all think should of been included in this survey.

The one that I am so sad was not part of the survey was Heart Effector [Ou]. It is one of my favorites.

@AndrlCh said in View on the Recent NGS outfit survey:

The one that I am so sad was not part of the survey was Heart Effector [Ou]. It is one of my favorites.

Same, honestly. My char has two main looks they use, one of them has the Heart Effector, the only outerwear I was interested in on the survey was one I use for an alt but not my main.

@Azure-Zero said in View on the Recent NGS outfit survey:

The part I found lacking was that CAST heads seemed to be missing as they help fit with certain CAST sets

Reason for this would be that the NGS engine doesn't really do anything for CAST heads, unless they were to redesign them so you could remove the ornaments, perhaps.

Don't forget that you can still use all fashion in NGS, this survery was worded pretty badly and should have specified it's for remaking the outfits to be NGS-body/feature compatible.

I'm not so sure why they didn't include everything. I use a "mixed part" set on PSO2 currently (so 4 parts from different sets), and none of the sets were in the survey, lol. But it doesn't bother me, because I'll just keep using them.

I hope the stuff from the SG related scratches carry forwards, because there were a few outfits I was hoping to see in the selection that weren't there. At least Froid Gallows was there. My male character has to have his coat. And when it came to the cast parts, it said up to three, so I don't know if that was the limit, but there several on there I wanted to see brought forwards. I think there were only a few cosmetics overall that I wasn't a personal fan over, but the majority were good, and it's kind of sad not all will be brought up to date with a NGS body. I've looked at the entire catalog of outfits, even those that never made it to global, and I have to say, SEGA does a great job on making them.

Layering wears are not included in the survey 😞 I guess making them requires extra work so they are not on the list yet.

@Cakewalk said in View on the Recent NGS outfit survey:

Layering wears are not included in the survey 😞 I guess making them requires extra work so they are not on the list yet.

Dunno what you mean, both male and female had 3 sections, one for outerwear, one for basewear, and one for outfits. The only part of layering wear omitted from the survey was innerwear.

I'm assuming they are using this as a sample size on what to bring over first. They'll probably put out more surveys post ngs.