i need a confirmation about somthing in ngs

so from what i understand after reading several posts that pso2 : ngs will have it's own client that can be downloaded separately from the normal pso2 clint now here is what i want to question will the NGS client come once the CBT start or will i be able to download it before the CBT start ? and where can i download it ? and i want to know if i was accepted to the CBT

@WeariedTomcat31 said in i need a confirmation about somthing in ngs:

so from what i understand after reading several posts that pso2 : ngs will have it's own client that can be downloaded separately from the normal pso2 clint now here is what i want to question will the NGS client come once the CBT start or will i be able to download it before the CBT start ? and where can i download it ? and i want to know if i was accepted to the CBT

As for acceptance that hasn't been cleared up but my guess is all that applied in the insider program will get access to it despite the lottery statement. As for the pre download according to https://ngs.pso2.com/cbt/entry/about it says From 5/10 10:00 AM (Mon) (PDT) is when the client will be distributed for pre download.