About the "Become a class master" campaign

I was wondering, to get the extra 500 SG for maxing every class to lvl 100, do you need to do it all in one character?, since Titles are account wide, i would guess that you don't, and if you max all classes along multiple characters you should be fine. But can anyone confirm this? because we will be tallied at June 2 and the rewards are sent on June 22, so if that's not the case, we won't know until its too late :S so i would like to have some confirmation if possible.

You get 100 per class and an extra 500 if you have all classes to level 100. It only works on one toon. If one if level 100 on one it won't count as double if you do it again on another.

No yeah, i know you won't get it multiple times, that's for sure. What i wonder is, if for example, i have all classes but Etoile maxed out in one toon and then i have Etoile maxed out in another, do i get the 500 SG? or do i have to have all 13 maxed on the same character?

@Jitsu said in About the "Become a class master" campaign:

No yeah, i know you won't get it multiple times, that's for sure. What i wonder is, if for example, i have all classes but Etoile maxed out in one toon and then i have Etoile maxed out in another, do i get the 500 SG? or do i have to have all 13 maxed on the same character?

As I said you get 100 sg per max level class. You get an EXTRA 500 for leveling all classes to max.

Thirteen 100 sg tickets

One 500 sg ticket

That's if you level all to max level.

@Zeke you are still failing to get his question. They're wondering if it is required to do all 13 classes on 1 single character or can the 13 classes be split between different characters.

I don't have the answer, but as you said - it is possibly based on class titles and titles are account based, my "guess" is that it can be split among different characters.

@HarmlessSyan said in About the "Become a class master" campaign:

@Zeke you are still failing to get his question. They're wondering if it is required to do all 13 classes on 1 single character or can the 13 classes be split between different characters.

I don't have the answer, but as you said - it is possibly based on class titles and titles are account based, my "guess" is that it can be split among different characters.

Exactly, that's my question. I think the most probable is that its acording to titles, but it would be nice to have a confirmation just in case, since we won't find out until its too late.

The translation of the corresponding JP campaign was no clearer: "Players who reached or reach level 100 on all classes". The JP campaign itself hasn't ended yet (that'll be 12 May, and distribution may not be immediate) so unless Sega have clarified further JP players probably don't have an answer either.

We might take it as hopeful that neither service said "Players with a character that reaches or has reached level 100..." but that's no guarantee. I guess if anyone has 12 classes levelled to 100 on one character and the remaining class is level 80 on that character and a different one, it's most sensible to take that remaining class to 100 on the character that already has the rest at 100 just to be safe.

But it would still be nice to get some official confirmation on this, for the benefit of those that have multiple characters with different level 100 classes and either no main character all or a main character whose classes that other classes have at 100 are low-level. Given we have a +300% campaign now and a +400% campaign promised that will hopefully take place before the end of the campaign period a sufficiently early confirmation if it does need one character should still allow these players to focus on levelling the non-100 classes on their main.

@Jitsu said in About the "Become a class master" campaign:

If you have the level 100 all class title you get the 500 sg

@Miraglyth Probably you missed an additional note in a tiny font on the JP campaign page.

※複数のキャラクターでいずれかのクラスレベルを100にし、1アカウント内ですべてのクラスレベルが100に到達した、またはしている場合も対象となります。

Cases like attaining level 100 on any classes across multiple characters to have level 100 on all classes within an account, or have already done so, will also count for this campaign.

I wonder if my English translation is clear enough, but at least JP say having level 100 on all classes within an account will count, this is quite clear.

@Jitsu So, I guess we can do all-class level 100 on multiple characters in global too.

EDIT: when I first wrote this post, I misread the first clause of the original Japanese text. This post now has been corrected.

@Fiona-Respha said in About the "Become a class master" campaign:

@Miraglyth Probably you missed an additional note in a tiny font on the JP campaign page.

I hadn't seen that page at all, but it's good they've covered it off. Thanks for sharing that!

@Miraglyth Ah, I see. If you looked at another page, then there won't be that additional note. But yes, they specifically mentioned about the multi-character case in JP, I think we can expect the same in global.

Oh great then, that's a relief! the thing is i have to lvl 3 classes still on my main, but i have Etoile at lvl 1 since that's lvl 100 on my alt, so lvling from 1 to 100 when im out of bonus keys would have been a bummer, since all my other classes were at least 75 for class boost. Thanks for all the help guys!