"Select" Remakes

Select Remakes Official Article

Since we won't be having every item off the bat, would it be possible for NGS models of the Deluxe Packs to be exchangeable from the original Pack set items in addition to a SG fee? (Such as CAST set parts or unused accessory consumables.)

Or would marketing disagree and put up new packs and badges for the exact same price?

I feel as if the Global fans would only be annoyed if that were the case. (Despite the fact that these pack items are tradeable.)

Sadly not everything I use was on that list, but at least both of the male CAST sets I use were there (The Liner and Valiesse sets), hopefully any items they do update for NGS can be freely and easily obtained since a number of those are from Mission Pass collections along with AC/SG scratch ticket items.

If you look the JP scratches, some of the outfits are already remade for NGS.

For example, the "Oracle Renew Collection 2" has the N-Heartbreaker, which is Heartbreaker (NA Mission Pass Season 12) remade for NGS.

So some of them are already going to be remade; don't fret. (I wouldn't count on any collab outfits being remade right away, though)

@LazerRay said in "Select" Remakes:

Sadly not everything I use was on that list, but at least both of the male CAST sets I use were there (The Liner and Valiesse sets), hopefully any items they do update for NGS can be freely and easily obtained since a number of those are from Mission Pass collections along with AC/SG scratch ticket items.

Agreed. I'd be fine with Bylarin Body from Mission Pass if I was desperate enough for finger movement during story mode.

@Kukaichi said in "Select" Remakes:

If you look the JP scratches, some of the outfits are already remade for NGS.

For example, the "Oracle Renew Collection 2" has the N-Heartbreaker, which is Heartbreaker (NA Mission Pass Season 12) remade for NGS.

So some of them are already going to be remade; don't fret. (I wouldn't count on any collab outfits being remade right away, though)

Might take a few years of economic recovery for Evengalion to be so much as plausible.

I'm fairly certain that SEGA would want to remake their own property collaboration items as soon as the launch schedule allows for it to happen on the roadmap yet to be paved.

I wanted to say missing items besides collabs seem to have consisted of previous game items that were remade for PSO2 already and contest winner outfits but I noticed Judgement Coat is in there. (Its from PSP2/PSU)

I will say I wish we could've had an "Other" field to name some-- most of my favorite items weren't even on the survey.

I think they only included layering wear and CAST parts in that survey which I believe were all gender specific.

Mission Pass Gold Ticket in Premium Set Pack and Select Bundles will be discontinued on May 25th.

Official Article

inhales

Inner peace.... inner peace.... this is probably all SEGA Marketing's plan to encourage Premium Subscription....