CBT Signups--

Well Good Job. The app has trouble - There has been an outtage. and now people that I know are raging over this.

Streamers and Those that are really chummy with Sega / MS suddenly are VIPs in th CBT, Coincidence?

My question is, Why in the Bloody Fucking Hell is MS/ SEGA using a Beta AP to sign up for a CBT Game?

And the best part, You can expect a +50 Tri-boost as an Apology-

0x80073cf9 prevents me to even download this shit.... they didnt learn a thing on launch via Shit store ..... i call this shit ... discrimination other gameing platforms!!! Fuck this CBT with MS shit store v.v love this game and didnt miss 1 single day since Aida from the pso2 fleet made a workaround 4 ppl like me who couldn even download the game from the store... and now... hello MS shit store again with its fucking errors which MS itsself cant fix. Good Job.... NOT 😞

@Dáinsleif said in CBT Signups--:

0x80073cf9 prevents me to even download this shit.... they didnt learn a thing on launch via Shit store ..... i call this shit ... discrimination other gameing platforms!!! Fuck this CBT with MS shit store v.v love this game and didnt miss 1 single day since Aida from the pso2 fleet made a workaround 4 ppl like me who couldn even download the game from the store... and now... hello MS shit store again with its fucking errors which MS itsself cant fix. Good Job.... NOT 😞

You have to fix your MS Store. Try using search from your taskbar for wsreset and run it as an admin, then restart the computer

thanks - Ill give it a go. But it may be too late now.

They even already have a webpage set up for the beta. Could of easily handled it themselves so again, this is a move to get people on the Microsoft game launcher + app thing. It doesn't take much effort for Sega to take signups and generate keys for how many amount of users to activate ingame or through any game launcher.

Game launcher exclusives are a joke

@NuclearPenguin

You do realize the cbt is only for pc right? I'd hardly call pc a Microsoft exclusive platform.

@Knight-Raime Sorry I meant Microsoft game launcher platform* I'll edit it. But anyway, I think it's a greedy move but not a big deal in this instance.

@Ragnawind well what should i say... i tried everything but nothing helped :3 MS is just incompetent. So no CBT for me. v.v shit ms store... and ms only....

I thought it was PC only at the start as well. But this verbiage on the NGS CBT Site https://ngs.pso2.com/cbt/entry/apply makes me think/hoped it would be available on my Xbox's Xbox Insider Hub.

" The PSO2: NGS Closed Beta Test will be available to play after downloading the close beta test from the “Xbox Insider Hub” on Windows 10 or Xbox. You will receive a chance to participate in the closed beta when you become an Insider Program member. "

But no dice yet. Probably missed an asterisk and/or misinterpreted a statement somewhere else.

Poop for now. ;/

o/ =^.^=