this is a new level of fail we must act

this shity NGS beta is a total fail . we as players must act to stop this from being the first weaks of the full game. we must make sega know that if theyt use MS store they will not see 1$ from this. i hope no one will pay for any thing any more in pso2 before sega come out and say it clealy.

You do know Microsoft went to them and paid them to make PSO2 and NGS for the rest of the world right? Sega has no intention of releasing them outside of Japan.

i know but tMS store just do not work. what you want me to say here. sega and MS need to take a hit here adn we are the one that need to make it.

Microsoft's only involvement was with the initial release. Everything after that has been on SEGA and ESTsoft, which includes NGS.

What a drama queen.

Sega already was trying to release PSO2 here actually. The first time was years ago but it fell apart for reasons you can really only speculate (though signs point to it being out of touch higher ups that prevented it). Sega likely was planning to bring it over here anyways when Microsoft approached them or even vice versa; Sega approached Microsoft and asked if they wanted temporary exclusivity to it.

There were enough non JP users logging into PSO2 before we got the global version that Sega had to know that it was popular enough to bring here. That said though, we have no way of knowing what the actual deal was between Microsoft and Sega and if part of it included the NGS CBT, though if it did, that means Sega complicitly sold us ingame items that would effectively be phased out by NGS by virtue of not being able to be mixed with NGS clothing along with cutscenes displaying you with one of the default looks if you are wearing non-NGS clothing, which is what we should be incredibly upset about. It would imply Sega actively deceived us all.

@IAMCRAIG said in this is a new level of fail we must act:

Sega already was trying to release PSO2 here actually. The first time was years ago but it fell apart for reasons you can really only speculate (though signs point to it being out of touch higher ups that prevented it). Sega likely was planning to bring it over here anyways when Microsoft approached them or even vice versa; Sega approached Microsoft and asked if they wanted temporary exclusivity to it.

There were enough non JP users logging into PSO2 before we got the global version that Sega had to know that it was popular enough to bring here. That said though, we have no way of knowing what the actual deal was between Microsoft and Sega and if part of it included the NGS CBT, though if it did, that means Sega complicitly sold us ingame items that would effectively be phased out by NGS by virtue of not being able to be mixed with NGS clothing along with cutscenes displaying you with one of the default looks if you are wearing non-NGS clothing, which is what we should be incredibly upset about. It would imply Sega actively deceived us all.

I remember a lot of people at the time were putting it down to the Gacha system, but Gacha was already growing at the time anyway, so I'm not really sure that was the reason.

@IAMCRAIG said in this is a new level of fail we must act:

that means Sega complicitly sold us ingame items that would effectively be phased out by NGS / It would imply Sega actively deceived us all.

How would this imply that Sega deceived you/us?

When Sega sells you a costume, they are just doing that, selling you that costume, in that point in time, for that character and that game, in no way, shape or form does that sale constitute a contract of long term permanence or ensure that the costume will stay relevant ad aeternum.

The costume stays where it is, in your character, on PSO2 where you purchased it, and it will not disappear from your possession unless you purposefully get rid of it or trade it for meseta or other goods, so you were not deceived at all.

You can continue to use it in the game you purchased it, in the same fashion that you purchased it, you did not lose the item or the right.

So how is it a scam or a deception, that the costume in question has limited use on the next game?

@IAMCRAIG

Sega would resell costumes to people regardless of situation because scratches are based on gambling and people are a sucker for gambling. Especially to get items that are just reskins or similar enough to other popular items.

If you are playing the game you are supporting it.

Even if you aren't giving them money, they just need you to keep the whales company

@Ragnawind not really they pay so it be an xbox/win 1pl0 game and not ps and switch here. They are the one forced the win stor

@HermitST so you say all 9f 5hiscwasvpwrfectly ok ? It's was not even the beta in it self.

@IAMCRAIG so it's as such after all. I got the idea it was not so as no one talk of it after the last beta. If it's so it's a scam.

@samsaralotus said in this is a new level of fail we must act:

@IAMCRAIG so it's as such after all. I got the idea it was not so as no one talk of it after the last beta. If it's so it's a scam.

Can you elaborate more on how they're scamming you?

@samsaralotus said in this is a new level of fail we must act:

@HermitST so you say all 9f 5hiscwasvpwrfectly ok ? It's was not even the beta in it self.

This is just incoherent jibberish.