Stop using Microshaft's shitty PC apps to do this

Thats two for two jesus christ, its like you guys WANT this game to fail.

Yeah, I had my Insider hub app up and waiting, and at exactly 13:00 EST it just died.

MS paid for everything so they get the say on how its done. crappy I know but there it is.

My question would be- Why do we continute to Put up with these kind of things.?

This post is deleted!

@Sakesubaki we must stop if you ask me. first stem be to stop buy any thing in pso2. nothing what so ever.

@samsaralotus said in Stop using Microshaft's shitty PC apps to do this:

@Sakesubaki we must stop if you ask me. first stem be to stop buy any thing in pso2. nothing what so ever.

@Ki-Rin said in Stop using Microshaft's shitty PC apps to do this:

MS paid for everything so they get the say on how its done. crappy I know but there it is.

No one is taking you seriously FYI. You're acting like a child throwing a tantrum.

Im not sure. But im starting think that this Scenario was played out ahead of time. ( I mean that MS had intentionally planned for this app to Fail )

@Sakesubaki said in Stop using Microshaft's shitty PC apps to do this:

Because the game as a whole is designed to be addictive by appealing to certain parts of our brain, effectively 'tricking' it into playing the game more despite the serious flaws.

I mean despite knowing they weren't going to let us mix PSO2 clothing with NGS stuff, they still sold global scratch tickets and opted to not share that specific tidbit until a couple months ago.

@Zeke said in Stop using Microshaft's shitty PC apps to do this:

@samsaralotus said in Stop using Microshaft's shitty PC apps to do this:

@Ki-Rin said in Stop using Microshaft's shitty PC apps to do this:

No one is taking you seriously FYI. You're acting like a child throwing a tantrum.

(oh no.png

Acting like there wouldn't be a possibility of crashing with other services.

I found funny that people are complaining like is something new that Microsoft always ends up messing something when this kind of stuff happens all the time, did they mess up this on purpose? probably not but Microsoft is nefarious to not planning to count all possibilities and ending with catastropic errors all the time.

@IAMCRAIG said in Stop using Microshaft's shitty PC apps to do this:

@Sakesubaki said in Stop using Microshaft's shitty PC apps to do this:

Because the game as a whole is designed to be addictive by appealing to certain parts of our brain, effectively 'tricking' it into playing the game more despite the serious flaws.

I mean despite knowing they weren't going to let us mix PSO2 clothing with NGS stuff, they still sold global scratch tickets and opted to not share that specific tidbit until a couple months ago.

It was still your choice to buy it or not. Many people I know of didn't. Other people who were buying SG Scratch Tickets who know that they won't work with NGS still bought them. Heck people are STILL buying AC Support Scratch Items despite them being useless in NGS. People just want to buy it despite everything else.

And @OP and @Sakesubaki we all know we wouldn't give SEGA the same flack for doing the exact same thing with JP CBT2 and people unable to play the game because of block overloading. If anything it shows the massive bias against MS, warranted or not.

Just ignore this and waiting for Steam version.