XBOX INSIDER Hub just crashed and cannot display content.

@Prancing_Cat said in XBOX INSIDER Hub just crashed and cannot display content.:

I want Phill Spencer head on a pike

Well you're getting an IP forum ban for sure.

@Zeke said in XBOX INSIDER Hub just crashed and cannot display content.:

@Prancing_Cat said in XBOX INSIDER Hub just crashed and cannot display content.:

Well you're getting an IP forum ban for sure.

and nothing of value will be lost, just like insider hub

@Ryoga said in XBOX INSIDER Hub just crashed and cannot display content.:

@kyamell Even if that's true, do you think "the average person" if going to look at it with nuance? Whether or not you think it's justified "MS sucks" is going to be (yet again) the main takeaway for many people.

As long as sega or microsoft don't put us in a 100k long queue then I am fine with it. I don't care about streamers anyway only care about players base.

It kinda sucks because my insider was already open, but upon refreshing and offering the PSO2NGS beta, the second i clicked on it it crashed like with everyone else´s, and now i cannot get in.

I hope they fix this mess soon.

My little sis even got to press Join but it inmediatly crashed without confirming or even pending.

Freaking yikes man go get some help no need to threaten someone with there lives. Just because something isn't going as planned for you and others.

pretty sure he was joking

@Ki-Rin Pretty sure he's accountable for his words.

@Ki-Rin said in XBOX INSIDER Hub just crashed and cannot display content.:

pretty sure he was joking

Threatening someone's life is not a joke regardless of how it was given.

yes he is really going to put his head on a pike =p

Shhh... Do not argue with people that probably are into the spectrum, just let them believe.

@Velveteer said in XBOX INSIDER Hub just crashed and cannot display content.:

they acknowledge it finally https://twitter.com/xboxinsider/status/1384923883208417280

Yeah, though "outage" makes it sound like it's just some mysterious problem that happened to crop up, and not the obvious case of just getting more traffic in a minute than it's ever gotten in its lifespan as an app, so still feels a bit disingenuous to me.

Shhh... Do not argue with people that probably are into the spectrum, just let them believe.

Says a child thinking he's funny by using threats to life as a joke.

And here i thought my days of clicking on a button for 20 hours straight had ended once i got my house in FFXIV. Foolish, foolish me.