XBOX INSIDER Hub just crashed and cannot display content.

good job Sega, 😞 you kill half you playerbase with the MS Store fiasko ...and now try to kill the rest ? -.-

Hopefully we got another chance on other ways to get in.

@Velveteer said in XBOX INSIDER Hub just crashed and cannot display content.:

I really hoped. I really did. Even streamers can't get in, it's a shitshow.

Streamers will get in just because there streamers. They will either get a key from sega or microsoft after asking for it or begging.

@IfrianMMO To me this is not surprising at all, it's a very expected result from a "first come first served" type of invitation.

@IfrianMMO said in XBOX INSIDER Hub just crashed and cannot display content.:

I literally took the day off to make sure i was able to sign up, together with my little sister. Or at least try to.

I was not expecting this. Not even i, and everyone knows in this forum how cynical i can be about the state of affairs.

Not even i expected this.

Same, except that I was totally expecting this.

Really makes one wonder how much Microsoft is paying SEGA to use their crap services.

@kyamell said in XBOX INSIDER Hub just crashed and cannot display content.:

@Velveteer said in XBOX INSIDER Hub just crashed and cannot display content.:

I really hoped. I really did. Even streamers can't get in, it's a shitshow.

Streamers will get in just because there streamers. They will either get a key from sega or microsoft after asking for it or begging.

I have streamed before wheres my key

""why no one apply?" "no market?" "cancel game quick!"

If only we had some sort of way of knowing this would happen, those poor major corporations 😞

Sega LOVES to choose western partners that Fk them over.....

@Wikldash said in XBOX INSIDER Hub just crashed and cannot display content.:

Sega LOVES to choose western partners that Fk them over.....

Microsoft went to them and paid a lot of money for PSO2 and NGS to come over to the rest of the world.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

@kyamell Even if that's true, do you think "the average person" if going to look at it with nuance? Whether or not you think it's justified "MS sucks" is going to be (yet again) the main takeaway for many people.

Good job Sega 30 min in and no one can still sign up for your beta.................................... app down medic!

I don't know what the problem is. I got in just fine. Here's a link to a screenshot showing me getting in and signing up. https://twitter.com/TQuinTV/status/1384921003655041024

I want Phill Spencer head on a pike

@Prancing_Cat Easy, tiger.