XBOX INSIDER Hub just crashed and cannot display content.

Update:

I got in on the xbox insider app for the console and the NGS beta sign up was not there. Microsoft/PSO2 team lied about that.

I just want to say, everyone can Sleep nice and tight and without having to worry for Uncle Phill Specer health his head won't be on a pike today.

I personally called to his phone and apologize to him but most importantly to @Zeke the guy more worried about him getting his head on a pike today by someone that lives in the other side of the world.

I got in, thank you very much, thank you Phill Spencer.

NGS.png

Edit [nevermind]

@Zeke said in XBOX INSIDER Hub just crashed and cannot display content.:

Update:

I got in on the xbox insider app and the NGS beta sign up was not there. Microsoft/PSO2 team lied about that.

Where do you live? The CBT is only available for people who live in areas where Xbox Live is supported, which is 37 countries. It says so on the CBT website.

https://ngs.pso2.com/cbt/entry/about

USA is where I live.

It at over 2 hours now. Still haven’t been able to get in. What makes this worse I had to get up at 2:30am, to constantly fail at loading the Xbox app

I managed to get in.

When you guys/girls joined did it say pending for couple of mins on the join button?

@kyamell For me, it was only a few seconds from Join to Manage, though I did have several minutes of loading when I first hit the previews option.

If you are on pending do not refresh, let it process ,it will eventually allow you to accept and switch to manage.

it's now working, just signed up!

Ya I just got in too.

woot in just keep spamming

Got in I think it shows new genesis under joined even though I left cause of error. And then I reopened it again and still says joined. And it shows manage when I on click new genesis closed beta.

Fwiw, mine was stuck on Pending but because I had that same issue last time I signed up for something on this (to make sure the app worked) so I just clicked the Back button, app waited a few secs on my start screen and then showed the beta in my Joined list and it switched to "manage" when I got it.

Sounds like everyone's getting in now at least, so that's good.