XBOX INSIDER Hub just crashed and cannot display content.

@Akonyl said in XBOX INSIDER Hub just crashed and cannot display content.:

@Velveteer said in XBOX INSIDER Hub just crashed and cannot display content.:

they acknowledge it finally https://twitter.com/xboxinsider/status/1384923883208417280

Yeah, though "outage" makes it sound like it's just some mysterious problem that happened to crop up, and not the obvious case of just getting more traffic in a minute than it's ever gotten in its lifespan as an app, so still feels a bit disingenuous to me.

Yup I agree, I just hate how all of it is done, from making it first come, first serve to this nonsense.

well I was expecting to insider hub to crash it is one of those apps that Microsoft created and literally no one uses and I don't blame Sega over this I'm pretty sure it was Microsoft who forced then to use it.

@Velveteer It is pretty dumb.

Funny thing is they did it during the middle of the day and it crashed like this imagine if they can not fix it by later this evening and it crashes again as the user base that is trying to get in grow huge as people get off of work lol. The longer they take the more people trying to get on this is going to be a bit hahahahah!

microsoft employee: "hey boyz i got an awesome idea - what about our own streaming platform lets fuck those twitch fans and buyin their biggest streamer muhahaha we gonna earn billions of money with it lets call it mixer" and on the same glorious day they also had the brilliant idea of making Xbox insider hub - the app nobody asked for

destroyed-servers-9.jpg

" Bro, Just write we are working hard on the twitt"

A friend of mine woke up about 15 minutes ago, and just walked right into the beta registration with no issues. Yet the rest of us are spamming and getting errored.

This is insane.

@IfrianMMO where is he from? does he has his account on a different region or something?

feeling real bad for all the guys out there who: quit their job / broke up with their girlfriend / being sleepless all night and so on...just to able to sign up today - i hear you peeps

@Prancing_Cat said in XBOX INSIDER Hub just crashed and cannot display content.:

@IfrianMMO where is he from? does he has his account on a different region or something?

He is from the same country and neighbourhood as i am. We are both from the UK.

@IfrianMMO That doesn't bode well for most of us not getting boned.

@TQuinTV said in XBOX INSIDER Hub just crashed and cannot display content.:

@IfrianMMO That doesn't bode well for most of us not getting boned.

Yeah because it shows that some people can just go straight in which means more and more slots are being taken.

i am in too now after reloading that app for about....2 hours now? but seriously that cant be it...microsoft please just make a lottery next time - cause this app is indeed similar to a lottery

I managed to get into the insider app now, but it's just permanently reloading and HTTP erroring.

@IfrianMMO keep trying ive done and reloaded that page about 100+ times it 100% works if you spam just every step until you can go to the next step