XBOX INSIDER Hub just crashed and cannot display content.

The second the PSO2NGS beta was meant to go live, my XBOX INSIDER hub tried to refresh and then crashed.

I am now faced with the following error:

alt text

Anyone else suffering from this?

ya.everyone knew this was coming making it first come first serve on a trash platform using trash apps, yet here we are.

We all are. Too many people trying to get in on the beta on an unstable platform...

Let's make the invitations first come first served, what could possibly go wrong. /SEGA

Its Completely busted lol

Maybe they were hoping no one uses xbox insider and registration would go off flawlessly. lol

@Ezodagrom said in XBOX INSIDER Hub just crashed and cannot display content.:

Let's make the invitations first come first served, what could possibly go wrong. /SEGA

What's this "Learning from your lessons" thing you speak of?

Hey, let's repeat the whole Windows 10 version fiasco, that'll tide the players over 'til release!

I tried to download the hub on my laptop just to see if i ha better luck and the windows store is literally unable to even perform the download, so i think we busted the entire thing.

Urgent Quest: Code Lets Crash Xbox Apps.

I had the insider app already open and managed to get as far as clicking"join" under the NGS Beta page when the app then crashed and failed to process! Fantastic... 😧

@Digital-Pein said in XBOX INSIDER Hub just crashed and cannot display content.:

I had the insider app already open and managed to get as far as clicking"join" under the NGS Beta page when the app then crashed and failed to process! Fantastic... 😧

Same, the second i pressed join, it died.

Sega can you put beta access for second beta through rng invite. Instead of trainwreck like this xbox insider thanks

Well done Sega, what a fucking atrocious way to handle Beta sign-ups, like wtf could go wrong?

It's just irritating. I have to go to work this very moment and I therefore am highly unlikely to get any chance to sign in now.

What should I have done better, set up a bot to force my way in or something? This is just frustrating. The JP version just went with random selection instead. I think I'd rather be lucky than have to go for such brutal methods.

jon tron said it best once "welcome to sonic team, we make games i think"