It's 10:00am.

alt text

We did it guys, we destroyed xbox insider hub.

It was up like a minute early. Managed to get in (I think) said it was pending status tho.

I was expecting to crash but not in the exact moment that has became possible to register

I got to click join at 12:59pm, another screen popped up, I clicked continue. Got an error. Now it just crashes after errors.

Some of us were able to click the listing that appeared, which opened up a page and a Join button. Clicking that caused an error but the main Preview tab refreshed and had it listed in the Joined section:

ce2754bc-47d1-4490-864a-0d1b27ffb748-image.png

However by the time we tried to click into it again, or reload the page, it was just giving the same error over and over, and shortly thereafter it was permanent loading dials for anyone in the app and anyone trying to open the app new is just getting an error that makes the app close immediately.

Have you guys been able to play at all yet? Those errors really suck.

@Milk said in It's 10:00am.:

Have you guys been able to play at all yet? Those errors really suck.

The beta doesn't start till mid-May, this is just signups. PSO2 itself's still fine to log in.

@Milk

The Beta isn't today, the sign up is. The Beta isn't until next month, near the tail end of May.

Right now people are just playing the game of "Can I sign up, or is the Insider App going to continue to scream for mercy as we dogpile on top of it". I'm actually a bit surprised, honestly, that we crashed the app. Not so much because I thought the app was some pioneer of engineering, but moreso that the demand for NGS is so high that we still managed to overload and break the servers.

It's both hilarious, and uplifting, to know that PSO2 is far more popular than I think any of us really gave it credit for.

Oh I see, glad to hear! I haven’t been on so heck if I know what’s going on. 😛 hope you guys get to play NGS

It just wouldn't be Phantasy Star if things went smoothly.

Can't wait for the inevitable "we will release the game on Steam and EGS a month after Windows Store" release. Wait and see.

Well it sucks but for the numerous posts about how the game runs on windows 10 or lack there of it running on windows 10...... down load the game through the pc xbox game pass app it literally has no issues what so ever and counts as windows 10 and xbox as a load in.

@Ki-Rin said in It's 10:00am.:

Can't wait for the inevitable "we will release the game on Steam and EGS a month after Windows Store" release. Wait and see.

Not happening. The Beta is all that is exclusive to MS Store and it will be using a separate app. When it officially releases, it will be a part of PSO2 itself so all platforms with it will be able to play when it officially releases to the public

This is comedy gold in my opinion.

20210421_124622.jpg

20210421_124659.jpg

IT'S BACK UP! I got through!