New rewards for ARKS appreication campaign

https://pso2.com/news/announcements/arksappreciationevent0421 This campaign specifically. Right now the three weapon camos that it offers are all currently already in the game for purchase with photon boosters.

alt text

Guess we're getting empty campaign rewards this and next week.

I think the real reason for these 3 specific camos is because they were just released to JP, this week & 2 weeks ago through Limited time ARKS Missions.

Despite the fact that global has had them available for a long time.

If anything I think the smarter play for Global would to take camos from the JP Photon Booster exchange & add them to global in place of the 3 redistributes. Since they've forgotten to add them to Global.

missing PB items 2.png

Wait, so JP has camos in the booster shop that we don't? Well that's a load of crap! Sega, give us the rest of the camos in the shop!

@Not-A-Bear You do realize the camos Global has in the PB shop such as: * Skia Strain, * Fortilebe, * Opt Hermes, * Acro Calseed, * Smart Obs, * Heretic Morte, * Zanba , * Whipblade Paratizel, * Ancient Quartz, * Shot Rounder, & * Two-Headed Ragnus Aren't in the JP Photon Booster Shop & 3 of which (* Skia Strain, * Fortilebe, & * Heretic Morte) are currently being distributed through a few limited time Arks Missions with no alternative way to obtain them otherwise & you want to complain about not having some camos? Why not distribute them to us the same way JP is getting ours, don't you think that might be fair?

(in pure regards to the Photon Boosters camos & no other camos be mentioned outside of these listed & the photo I submitted)

@Church10129 said in New rewards for ARKS appreication campaign:

@Not-A-Bear You do realize the camos Global has in the PB shop such as: * Skia Strain, * Fortilebe, * Opt Hermes, * Acro Calseed, * Smart Obs, * Heretic Morte, * Zanba , * Whipblade Paratizel, * Ancient Quartz, * Shot Rounder, & * Two-Headed Ragnus Aren't in the JP Photon Booster Shop & 3 of which (* Skia Strain, * Fortilebe, & * Heretic Morte) are currently being distributed through a few limited time Arks Missions with no alternative way to obtain them otherwise & you want to complain about not having some camos? Why not distribute them to us the same way JP is getting ours, don't you think that might be fair?

(in pure regards to the Photon Boosters camos & no other camos be mentioned outside of these listed & the photo I submitted)

That's just it though, both of our booster shops should be identical.

And I don't disagree, they should be.

Those camos in the picture were added the same day Divide Quests were put on JP March 25, 2020 & I had thought Global would do the same (obviously not), so I waited until last week then created a topic addressing some missing camos Missing Zig & Photon Booster Camos where I suggested the ones above be added to the PB Shop.

however with this topic I thought perhaps mentioning in a different release method, it might be noticed & be more fitting for Arks Appreciation.

Since no one(I'm aware of) have actively mentioned them being missing.

@Church10129 said in New rewards for ARKS appreication campaign:

And I don't disagree, they should be.

Those camos in the picture were added the same day Divide Quests were put on JP March 25, 2020 & I had thought Global would do the same (obviously not), so I waited until last week then created a topic addressing some missing camos Missing Zig & Photon Booster Camos where I suggested the ones above be added to the PB Shop.

however with this topic I thought perhaps mentioning in a different release method, it might be noticed & be more fitting for Arks Appreciation.

Since no one(I'm aware of) have actively mentioned them being missing.

Your idea makes sense, and is fair given the current circumstances, but with that said, many people already collected their rewards. This event and it's rewards were known by players about at least a week prior to it starting. The time to take issue with it, would have been then, and so we are likely far beyond the point of it mattering. I hope I'm wrong, but we likely won't see anything come of this.

I'm not even aware of us missing camos in our own shops (or having a different shop from jpn). It would've made more sense for them to put our missing camos in our campaign, and vice versa for jpn.

We're still missing quite a few camos as well which are typically distributed thorugh jpn's holiday events or their current RWB exchange.

🙀 Yeah, I haven't been keeping up with Global's campaign dates, wonder if this qualifies as "a day late and a dollar short". Well it was an after thought, hopefully they'll consider implementing the idea in a future campaign with other camos.

I agree with bringing the camo's we don't have over from JP for sure.

Looks like they're slapping on some emotes on the campaign rewards, including the Hagaith feint from the twitter milestone that we failed.

Yeah, looks like we've got some reward changes. Gg ARKS homies

did anyone else get the emotes? i didnt seem tog et my oracle emote or rod emote?

@Destrezza They are going to be distributed at a later date:

Screenshot_2021-05-01 Arks Appreciation Event .png