Ultimate Quest: Final Battle

I'm usually not someone who questions quests, but with this one the question arises: "Are the bosses' HP scaled harder than in JP?" I play Hu / Et and am currently nibbling on level 70. I can't get to 70 over time, despite relatively good damage. I also watched videos of JP playing the boss on level 100 and only there the time is running out. What moved me to this topic now is that I found a video of a Hu / Et who has far worse gear than me and manages him on level 100. The videos that I have seen fluctuates between 10.30min and 14.50min and this, as I said, to 100. I'm only at 70 and therefore have the feeling that the HP and the boss's Def are scaling harder than on JP. Alliance members also have this feeling that our boss here is a little different when it comes to HP.

No, it's the same.

Generally it's because you're missing a couple things. For example, in my speedruns of low floors vs the record SuPh runs that were at like 1:1x, I was missing around 2-3% damage, and that added up because i missed killing before a phase change to about 20 seconds.

Hu is also the kind of class where skill matters more so than other ones, due to things like knowing when not to use Vol Graptor, thinking 5 steps ahead and using Blaze Parry correctly, and so on and so forth.

Gear matters quite a lot, but also the player does as well. Must also remember that no video is one-take usually, and has people really buff themselves up for them.

@Matt I play with Blaze Parry. Ok i can´t take everyone perfect but even i can´t take every hit with Blaze Parry there are 30 floors diffrent.

They’re either just better players and/or have had more time to practise. I’m having the same trouble with phantom and keeping up with boom cracks videos. I have very similar gear to them, admittedly I don’t have acesss to premium weak drink atm, and I haven’t been using food so far, but even taking that into account I’m still tracking 2 to 3 mins slower than his straight llgrants run. I also have no idea how they’re getting more out of llbarta on the ice stages on their faster run, even on rockbear the numbers just aren’t adding up for me.

it would be nice when a gm could post the HP of Sodom for every Floor. I think our one has more HP. If A hunter with weaker gear clear Floor 100 just in time with every hit from sodom blocked with blaze parry, so you dont have to play at F70 like him. F70 with better Gear and maybe every 2 or 5 hit doesnt blocked with blaze parry you should have more then enougth time to kill him in time.

@HoDKenji said in Ultimate Quest: Final Battle:

it would be nice when a gm could post the HP of Sodom for every Floor. I think our one has more HP. If A hunter with weaker gear clear Floor 100 just in time with every hit from sodom blocked with blaze parry, so you dont have to play at F70 like him. F70 with better Gear and maybe every 2 or 5 hit doesnt blocked with blaze parry you should have more then enougth time to kill him in time.

I’m going to be brutally honest here, you’re not has good as a player as you think you are. Ours doesn’t have more hp, and I get a feeling even if a GM did post the numbers theirs no way to verify it, so I get the feeling you would still call bs on it.

Them doing the runs faster than you, means they are doing something you are not. Here I’ll give you an example involving myself that I just realised.

https://youtu.be/KdwL-GBGTv4

This is the last run I recorded, looks like I’m playing pretty well, but theirs one big mistake I’m making. The attacks are coming at me so fast, that the skill in my tree that allows me to JA can’t activate fast enough, so a whole bunch of my counters and techs are losing a lot of damage because of it. I just switched to using normal after every counter and I just knocked 30 seconds of my run, and I missed a few as well cause I’m not used to the timing yet. This is something that is very easy to miss when you’re watching a video but makes a big difference to your dps.

Now all this being said doesn’t mean you can’t get has good has those players you just need to practise and find out what you’re missing.

@HoDKenji said in Ultimate Quest: Final Battle:

i've been playing sodam on JP since it came out and on global climbing to 100 (today's reset). they're the same HP