Arks appreciation event.

It’s a good thing I have a minute to level all those classes. I got six of them to 80-90 but some I haven’t touched at all. I don’t know how to play a gun class, god I’m hoping I just have enough exp tickets for those.

With all of the keys being thrown at us I'm sure it won't be much issue. We got a lot of time to level regardless. Besides, if you were able to make use of the ultra pso2 days in February, the exp boost from late march, and other exp ticket giveaway campaigns etc you probably don't have to do too much at this point. I was able to get each class to 100 by stockpiling keys for a couple months and using them all back in February, and with somewhat comparable boosts and a much longer time frame I'm sure it can be done.

@Milk

You could just invest in a blood trinner. It's an all class rifle that gains access to a PA that lets you mob pretty easily. It's what i'll be using.

@Derekan said in Arks appreciation event.:

With all of the keys being thrown at us I'm sure it won't be much issue. We got a lot of time to level regardless. Besides, if you were able to make use of the ultra pso2 days in February, the exp boost from late march, and other exp ticket giveaway campaigns etc you probably don't have to do too much at this point. I was able to get each class to 100 by stockpiling keys for a couple months and using them all back in February, and with somewhat comparable boosts and a much longer time frame I'm sure it can be done.

We have until 6/02 to level them all to 100. Its a freakishly long time to level with the 300% level boost. Not to mention the PSO2 days we're getting with it as well.

Levelling is really easy in PSO2 if you know what you're doing. If all you do is just play content and maybe recommended quest 4, then yes it takes a while.

All I did was do my dailies/weeklies on alts until I got the gold key, then just ran all my golds every Saturday. I didn't even do recommended quests for those keys, just the Arks Mission ones.

I skipped PSO2 days as well unless they happened to land on a weekend as I didn't really want to be rushing keys after work. Got to level 100x13 on Feb 22 with the second Ultra PSO2 Day.