Russian language, EU server?

Is will be Russian language added in closer future? Need help in translate from one language to Russian ?

What ship is closer to Belarus/Russia? (EU server)

@Demo-Hell said in Russian language, EU server?:

What ship is closer to Belarus/Russia? (EU server)

All the ships are in the same location, they're all in the USA.

I can not be able to create own ship at my location ? ))))

I can not be able to create own ship at my location ? ))))

No, you can't. Lag isn't a big problem in PSO2 except for the optional pvp arena though.

I just want to play with Russian/Belarus players to able communicate and understand them.

Possible to move one of ships closer to Belarus/Russian location? Or no enough fuel :))))))))

I just want to play with Russian/Belarus players to able communicate and understand them.

Possible to move one of ships closer to Belarus/Russian location? Or no enough fuel :))))))))

The ships locations are not going to change, after all they already have established populations of players.

I have no idea which ship has more Russian players, or if any of them has more than the others.

How about russian language?(((

I wonder why it is always the Russians who ask for special treatment. Simply put, it's not worth it for (enter company name here).

@Yggranya said in Russian language, EU server?:

I wonder why it is always the Russians who ask for special treatment. Simply put, it's not worth it for (enter company name here).

is not only Russians, others had asked the same and to simply put is not worth it, if they do for 1 language they gonna need to do it for all of then and translation is not cheap to do.

I think text translate can be done easily, even players can do it for free, if the language file is publicavailable.

but the voice translate will really cost a lot of money))

that's the thing, companies don't use fan translations because the issues that will cause for then so they need official companies that work in that kind of stuff but those companies won't work over already translated text because each language has different rules over how is written so is need to be done over the original text to be the most accurate possible.

@Demo-Hell PSO2 has a huge amount of text, it's not done easily.

@Ezodagrom I see in some websites, 100% completed russian fan translate (text)

SEGA just can give access to "language" folder, and I think in the near future may appear fan translated into many languages

@Jamesmor Yeah, but what i meant was that this is not the only game where this has been asked and some of those people are nuts. But hey, at least Demo Hell isn't trying to sell it as the one and only reason why all of Russia isn't playing the game.

Instead we get the good ol' "it's easy and cheap"

@Demo-Hell

SEGA just can give access to "language" folder, and I think in the near future may appear fan translated into many languages

Maybe, but they are not going to give access to anything. It's not easy or cheap, and certainly not easy and cheap. also, giving players access to anything would bite them in the ass, so it's better safe than sorry.