Need Augmenting help!

I'm trying to transfer 7 augments to a Rivalate sword from an atlas alz EX so my sword can have lifesteal strike. But when I go to transfer augmets lifesteal strike isn't showing up. I did use a s4 augment item to get the sword to 7 slots but I took it off, but still lifesteal strike isnt showing up. Is my rivalate sword bugged?

@NekoN7Templr "Transfer Augments(s)" only transfers the non-S-grade Augments. To transfer the Lifesteal, you need to use the "Transfer S-Grade Augment" option at the item lab.

@AndrlCh I'm blind! XD

Thank you so much!

@NekoN7Templr Edit, nvm. I forgot which S slots riverate had. :'D

@RikaPSO Rivalate have S4 and S5 so they can get lifesteal strike, you are mixing up with the Steel series that don't have S4.

@Jamesmor said in Need Augmenting help!:

@RikaPSO Rivalate have S4 and S5 so they can get lifesteal strike, you are mixing up with the Steel series that don't have S4.

I'm dumb. My bad. ;-; For some reason I thought it had a s1 and s5 slot. Big oops. Lifesteal strike should have shown up then, idk why it wouldn't.

@RikaPSO Because, as I said, the "Transfer Augment(s)" option only transfers non-S-Grade Augments (though, you can also add capsules, including S-Grade Augment capsules, to upslot with it), while you need to use the "Transfer S-grade Augment" option to transfer/swap any S-Grade Augments. It's a weird limitation that they imposed when they added "Transfer Augments(s)" for some reason (it would have made sense just to roll the original S-grade transfer into the new Transfer option, but they probably wouldn't have been able to figure out how to do it without making the basic swapping of S-grades use Transfer Passes).

pso20201203_133809_000.png