General OT to NT // OT to Camo request list V2

This is a thread initially created by Theuberclips, I personally asked them to take over & maintain the topic from here on out.

JP has a lot of OT weapons that Global at this point will never get at this rate. However, some of these offer good utility... and even moreso, some of them make for incredible looking camos for people's specific outfit. Even JP would like some camo revivals of some OT weapons that don't drop anymore -- I've seen people paying 350m+ for 10* weapons just because they don't drop and they're THAT rare and they fit their entire outfit perfectly.

I intend to make this a community fueled thread. If anyone has any suggestions to make into NT weapons or for camos, feel free to list them and I'll update this. If there is a reasoning, especially for NT weapon requests, listing it could be helpful as well. Listing the type of weapon can help me have an easier time updating the thread as well.

I plan to supply images linked to the JP names so anyone viewing can see what's being requested.

If you wish to remain anonymous when requesting feel free to PM me on the forums instead.

Resources for searching for weapons can be found via the arks-visiphone website (JP version) or the pso2 swiki.

You can view the original thread here: General OT to NT // OT to Camo request list

Changelog

June 30: Updated some image links & Primm Series.
May 30: Small update + added combined pictures for all Series requests.
May 16: Added New Camo Requests (for weapons not in either version)
May 12: Another small update.
May 05: Due to the character limit, this list has been broken into Single & Multi-type requests.
May 02: Reorganized the list to be easier to view & added more requests.
Apr 30: Added 4 more camo requests.
Apr 19: Another small update. New Camo Requests
Apr 18: Thread updated & changed to V2 under another user.
Mar 11: Another small update.
Feb 19: Slow on updating, but finally got around to it.
Dec 18: Thread updated with more requests from the community
Dec 11: To Uber's surprise, the Shut Rounder got a camo in the Photon Booster shop. they weren't sure if this was after they saw this thread or not, but that was an amazing surprise.
Dec 07: Added formatting that Theuberclips found by accident. Added suggestions from posts, including a lot of TMGs, as well as a couple harmonizers.

OT to NT weapon requests

-- Helen Bathina (エレヌバティナ) Katana - Old Type weapon on JP from PSO2es which is a Katana for all classes. The potential restores 15% of PP when you take damage -- but more importantly, it has built in Morning Mistreaver PA on it, giving all classes access to a good movement PA.
In Uber's opinion, this needs to be a high priority. This is fairly important for a lot of classes for mobility, since some of them just simply don't have good fast movement PAs like Ranger -- especially Ranger/Etoile. Even Etoile as a mainclass often uses it for movement, as well as Gunner, Hunter, Fighter, and probably more that they're forgetting. This is also requested by Vmx & Matt

-- Noridonique (ノルリドニーク) Assault Rifle - Has Homing Volley built into the rifle for all classes, which would also be nice to see come over to global, but this is purely for people running time attacks. Definitely not a necessity, because the only time it really sees use is for the speedrunners on Lillipa Time Attack that aren't using Swift Ilgrants to hit the first button in order to get a rank 1 time.

-- Vert Buccaneer (ヴェルトバッカニア) Launcher -- Request by Ryoga. 11 rarity launcher that has built in Rocket Rodeo PA on it.

-- Klothov M238 (クロトフM238) TMGs - Requested by Home Rowed. 9 rarity all class TMGs with a potential boosting Meseta gain by 15%. Also has 777 RNG Pwr for probably obvious reasons. Comes with built in Elder Rebellion PA.

-- Edel Io (エーデルイーオー) Bow - Requested by Home Rowed. 9 Rarity bow with a potential boosting EXP Gained by 10%. Also has built in Master Shot PA for all class.

-- Storm Shade (ストームシェード) Rod - Requested by PrinceBrightstar. 11 rarity rod from a Beach Wars event & a drop from Lv. 61+ Summer Rappies that never got an NT variant. It's an all class rod with Anti, which is very useful if you run out of Sol/Star Atomizers.

OT to Camo Requests (Single-Types)

-- Chainsawd (チェインソード) Sword -- Request by Ryoga & someone else. 12 rarity sword that dropped in Ultimate Naverius.

-- Gigush (ギガッシュ) Sword - Requested by someone. 1 rarity OT sword.

-- Alva Gigush (アルバギガッシュ) Sword - Requested by someone. 2 rarity OT sword.

-- Vita Gigush (ヴィタギガッシュ) Sword - Requested by someone. 3 rarity OT sword.

-- Freeze Tuna (フリーズ・ツナ) Sword - Requested by someone. 8 rarity OT sword. Dropped from St. Rappy

-- Rika's Claw (ファルクロー) Wired Lance - Requested by Miraglyth. 11 rarity OT weapon from Elder. Also known as the Falclaw.

-- Black King Bar (蒼黒のニョイボウ) Double Saber - Requested by someone. 10 rarity OT double saber. Dropped from Sparzile

-- Double Cannon (ダブル=カノン) - Requested by RpiesSPIES. Its a 13* OT Double Saber that dropped from Dark Falz Elder & Luther.

-- Double Cannon / Licht (ダブル=カノン/リヒト) - Extended Request for RpiesSPIES. Its a 7* OT Double Saber that was distributed as part of a Windows Navi+ spring campaign.

-- Zeshuu (ゼッシュウ) Katana - Requested by Midas. 11 rarity OT katana. Dropped from Zeshraider

-- Sange Yasha (サンゲヤシャ) Soaring Blades - Requested by someone. 12 rarity OT soaring blades. Dropped from Magatsu

-- Queen Vera (クイーンヴィエラ) Gunblade - Requested by someone. 12 rarity OT Gunblade dropped from Naverius Forest Bosses

-- Sarce Punisher (サルスパニッシャー) Rifle -- Request by Ryoga. 12 rarity rifle that also dropped in Ultimate Naverius

-- Anti-Android Rifle (対アンドロイドライフル) - Requested by Ryoga. 10 Rarity weapon from Magatsu that never got NT variant.

-- Firearm-C (ファイアーアームズ) Rifle - Requested by Theuberclips. This is already viewable in Global (Challenge: Strike quest in Challenge Mode) but is not available as a camo or as a weapon that can be used outside of Challenge Mode.

-- Sniper (スナイパー) Rifle - Requested by someone. 1 rarity OT rifle. "Its the only ARKS standard rifle with no optic!"

-- M25SE Missouri / Licht (M25SEミズーリ/リヒト) Rifle - Requested by Theubercilps. A 7* OT Rifle given out as an item code during a Buy PSO2 recommended PC Campaign. Here's an Example of such.

-- Red Scorpio (レッドスコルピオ) Launcher - Requested by Ryoga. Part of a series of 3 launchers that were 11 rarity.

-- Guilty Light (ギルティライト) Launcher - Requested by Ryoga. Part of a series of 3 launchers that were 11 rarity.

-- Egg Blaster (エッグブラスター) TMGs - Requested by Ryoga. 7 Rarity weapon from Egg Rappies for Easter seasonal.

-- L&K14 Combat (L&K14コンバット) TMGs -- Requested by Ryoga. 10 rarity TMGs that were a reward for completing Ch3-1 of the story.

-- Guld Milla (ガルド・ミラ) TMGs - Requested by AIC-L. Iconic PSO weapon which never got an NT version or a camo.

-- Twin Yasminkov 2000H (Tヤスミノコフ2000H) TMGs - Requested by AiC-L and Vashzaron. Very old weapon, similar existed in PSO and Infinity.

-- H44 Missouri T (H44ミズーリT) TMGs -- OT 11* weapon that have a potential from PSO2es that lowers the recast of Chain Trigger by up to 12.5 seconds based on the Chain Trigger count if used for the first PA of a Chain Finish. While this could be made into NT, Uber felt like this potential with NT crafting could be a bit too dangerous to safely add...

-- Psycho Wand (サイコウォンド) Rod - Requested by Myself. Though its considered a NT in Global, its a 12* OT in JP meaning it can't be brought to NGS which is unfair, so I suggest making it a camo for both versions.

-- Satellite Riser (サテライトライザー) Rod - Requested by myself. 10* OT that dropped from Vardersoma

-- Angely Misty (エンジュリーミスティー) Rod - Requested by myself. 12* OT that dropped from Lovey Rappies. White Day color variant of (*Angely Heart)

-- Duel Gaze (デュエルゲイズ) Talis - Requested by AiC-L. There's also a Green and Red colour variant of this talis. Only exists as OT, and has a very, very strange potential which is meant for .... ranger. Side note is that there is a version of this as a camo on JP from the TCG memory exchange called Duel Gaze TCG (*デュエルゲイズTCG), so this shouldn't be too hard to do since a camo already exists in the files in the first place.

-- Talis Legacy (タリスレガシー) -- Requested by Ryoga. 8 rarity Talis from Krahda.

-- Primera Fiore (プリメラ・フィオーレ) Talis - Requested by someone. 12 rarity OT talis. Dropped from Falke Leone

-- Onmyou Kikami (オンミョウキカミ) Talis - Requested by Myself. Its a 7* OT Talis that dropped from Mikda & Bar Lodos. There are also 2 similar weapons Seirei Kikami (セイレイキカミ) & Seimei Kikami (セイメイキカミ)

-- Yatenzashi (ヤテンザシ) Talis - requested by myself. Its a unique 11* OT Talis that's a paper umbrella & the crest on it is thrown. It drops from Casado Badoohl.

-- Elysion (エリュシオン) Wand -- Request by Ryoga. It dropped from Dark Falz Elder.

-- Fubuki Toushuu (フブキトウシュウ) Jet Boots -- Request by myself. 11* OT Jet Boots that dropped from Pajigeeri. Made appearances in Opening 4(Magatsu), briefly in Opening6(EP5) & Opening7(EP6). Its also a favorited weapon of Zect as seen in PSO2COMI Ep10.

Unavailable NT Weapon Requests

-- Flame Visit (フレイムビジット-NT) Launcher - Requested by Ryoga. Mostly for camo purposes, originally requested as OT to Camo but it has an NT version from PSO2es.

-- Nebulos Seatess (ネブロスシーテス) Bow - Requested by Marth. Weapon or Camo either is fine, 15* Bow from PSO2es.

Unavailable Camo Requests (Single-Types)

-- Chainbelk (*チェインベルク) - Requested by Ryoga. Sword camo based on the Chainsawd sword but with black and red colouring, from a 2015 exchange shop (Weapon Badge SP6) on JP.

-- Space Tuna (*スペース・ツナ) -- Requested by someone. A Sword camo from an E-trial reward with Space Tuna, a PSO2es character, also appeared as an 8* OT & 13* NT sword. Currently appears in Weaponoid Pose 7 Emote. (Lazy Link for AC Scratch image)

-- Lightning Espada (*ライトニングエスパーダ) -- Requested by someone. A Sword camo from an E-trial reward with Lightning Espada, a PSO2es character. Currently appears in Weaponoid Pose 2 Emote & as a 13* Sword. Can change Photon Color.

-- Thorn (*荊) - Requested by someone. Wired Lance camo from a Freedom Wars AC Scratch in 2015

-- Saika Hyouri (*サイカ・ヒョウリ) - Requested by myself. Twin Dagger camo from an E-trial reward with Ignis, a PSO2es character, also appeared as an 12* OT & 14* NT twin dagger. Currently appears in Weaponoid Pose 9 Emote. (Lazy Link for AC Scratch image)

-- Inga Hyouri (*インガ・ヒョウリ) - Requested by Ryoga. Twin Dagger camo from a 2015 exchange shop, now available in legacy Weapon Badge shop on JP. Recolor of Saika Hyouri.

-- Optreion (*オプトレイオン) - Requested by myself. Twin Dagger camo from an E-trial reward with Optreion, a PSO2es character, also appeared as an 10* OT & 14* NT twin dagger.

-- Hollow Gimlet (*ホローギムレット) -- Requested by someone. A Twin Dagger camo from the PSZERO Exchange. (Phantasy Star Ø)

-- Judgement Wings Roto=Raut (*断翼ロート=ラウト) -- Requested by myself. A Double Saber camo in Zig's Cosmogenic Arms Weapon Camo Exchange on JP due to its ties with PSO2es. I hope to see this camo available in Global in some form.

-- Idaten (*イダテン) -- Requested by myself. A Double Saber camo in the Photon Booster Exchange on JP.

-- Sphairai (*スファライ) -- Requested by someone. A Knuckles camo from the Final Fantasy XIV collab AC Scratch in 2016.

-- Kazami no Tachi (*カザミノタチ) - Requested by bolt55fang. Katana camo from an E-trial reward with Kazami no Tachi a PSO2es character, currently exists as a 14* katana.

-- Yukigarasu (*ユキガラス) - Requested by myself. Katana camo from a 2015 exchange shop, now available in legacy Weapon Badge shop on JP. Used by Mitarashi in PSO2COMI on multiple occasions.

-- DB's Sword&Shield (*DBの盾剣) - Requested by someone. Katana camo from a 2016 exchange shop, now available in legacy Weapon Badge shop on JP.

-- Ignis (*イグニス) - Requested by Vashzaron. Soaring Blade camo from an E-trial reward with Ignis, a PSO2es character, also appeared as an 12* OT & 14* NT soaring blade. Currently appears in Weaponoid Pose 8 Emote. Can change Photon Color.

-- Lambda Excalibur (*ラムダエクスキャリバー) - Requested by someone. Soaring Blades camo from a 2016 exchange shop, now available in legacy Weapon Badge shop on JP.

-- Talon Wolk (*タロンヴォルク) -- Requested by sonicdesku. Its a Gunblade camo of the Talon Schneider that changes color with the outfit. It was dropped in JP's LQ The Cosmic Calamity this year, but was absent in Global's version Death, Destroyer of Worlds

-- Ixschrayla (*イクスシュレイラ) -- Requested by someone. A Gunblade camo from a 2015 Christmas bingo reward

-- Maledic Eter (*マレディクエティル) -- Requested by someone. Its a Gunblade camo from a 2020 Christmas NPC's Client Order

-- Lord Axeon (*ロードアキシオン) -- Requested by someone. A Gunblade camo from the PSZERO Exchange. (Phantasy Star Ø)

-- Gravis Punisher (*グラウィスパニッシャー) - Requested by Ryoga & Voltiana. Rifle camo based on the Sarce Punisher weapon with different colouring from a 2015 exchange shop, now available in legacy Weapon Badge shop on JP.

-- Vintage Rifle (*ヴィンテージライフル) -- Requested by Voltiana. Its a Rifle camo, that was a reward from a 2018 JP Valentines Client Order.

-- Spread Needle (*スプレッドニードル) - Requested by someone. Rifle camo from a 2016 exchange shop, now available in legacy Weapon Badge shop on JP. Its needles are significantly larger compared to the 14* weapon.

-- M25SE Missouri (*M25SEミズーリ) -- Requested by someone. A Rifle camo that appeared in the PSZERO Exchange. (Phantasy Star Ø)

-- Yasminkov 8000C (*ヤスミノコフ8000C) - Requested by AiC-L. TMG camo from an E-trial reward with Yasminkov 8000C, a PSO2es character. Originally requested as OT to NT but it has a camo version now. Currently appears in Weaponoid Pose 5 Emote. Can change Photon Color. (Lazy Link for AC Scratch image)

-- M&A60 Vice (*M&A60ヴァイス) - Requested by Ryoga. TMG camo from a very long time ago, now available in a legacy Weapon Badge shop on JP.

-- Dual Bird (*デュアルバード) - Requested by someone. TMG camo from a 2016 exchange shop, now available in legacy Weapon Badge shop on JP.

-- H10 Missouri Twin (*H10ミズーリT) -- Requested by someone. TMG camo from the PSZERO Exchange (Phantasy Star Ø) & the weapon in Global's Unique Weapon Badge Shop.

-- Mercy of Lillipa (*マーシー・オブ・リリーパ) - Requested by an alliance member. Only a camo and an OT weapon on JP. OT weapon was from an Episode 2 deluxe package (which gave green badges to turn into whatever from the shop), and the camo required you to have this OT weapon to get it. This only applies to Bow.

-- Homura's Bow (*ほむらの弓) -- Requested by Marth. A Bow camo from the Puella Magi Madoka Magica AC Scratch in 2013.

-- Burning Zero Elze Arrow (*灼零エルゼアロー) -- Requested by someone. A Bow camo from the Monster Hunter Frontier Z Partnya's exchange in 2018. Though this game was never localized, we hope one day to see these collab items.

-- Magika Fleurir (*マギカ・フルーリア) -- Requested by Princesse Jen, which is a rod camo. It was an early AC Scratch Item on JP. 2014

-- Calamity Soul (*カラミティソウル) -- Requested by someone. A Rod camo from the PSZERO Exchange. (Phantasy Star Ø)

-- Motav Codex (*モタブの写本) - Requested by Ryoga. Talis camo from ages ago, now available in legacy Weapon Badge shop on JP.

-- Maisen (*マイセン) -- Requested by someone. A Talis camo from the PSZERO Exchange. (Phantasy Star Ø)

-- Elydorado (*エリュドラド) - Requested by Ryoga. Wand camo based on the Elysion weapon with different colouring, from a 2015 exchange shop, now available in legacy Weapon Badge shop on JP.

-- Meisen (*メイセン) -- Requested by myself. A Wand camo in the Photon Booster Exchange on JP.

-- Galatine (*ガラティーン) - Requested by someone. Wand camo from a 2016 exchange shop, now available in legacy Weapon Badge shop on JP.

-- Soujyusen (*奏従扇) -- Requested by coldreactive & 0M3GA64. Harmonizer camo from a Weekly Famitsu (週刊ファミ通) item code February & June 2016 issues in JP. *Weekly Famitsu is a gaming magazine.

-- ARKS Phone (*アークフォン) -- Requested by 0M3GA64. A Harmonizer camo from Dengeki PlayStation magazine item codes on JP.

New Weapon/Camo Requests (Single-Types)

-- Eternal Dimension (エターナルディメンション) - Requested by myself. Its the twin version of the light sword from World of Guardians, the Holy Elsydeon, since its model exists I'd like to see it in NGS in some form, color changable if possible. Appeared in PSU, PSPo2, & PSPo2i.

-- Demon's Disaster (デモンズディザスター) - Requested by myself. Its the twin version of the dark sword from World of Guardians, the Demonic Laevateinn, since its model exists I'd like to see it in NGS in some form. Appeared in PSU, PSPo2, & PSPo2i.

--Elysions (エリュシオンズ) - Requested by myself. Its the twin version of the Elysion (Wand) also not in Global, since its model exists I'd like to see it in NGS in some form. Appeared in PSU & PSPo2i.

Completed Requests

-- Shut Rounder -- Bullet Kunai -- Rose Skewer -- Coated Weapon --

This post is deleted!

Yeah, no problem.

Edit Due to the character limit of 32,767 this post will now cover multi-type camos.

Sword (SW) - Wired Lance (WL) - Partizan (PZ) - Twin Daggers (TD) - Double Saber (DS) - Knuckles (KN)

Katana (KT) - Soaring Blades (SB) - Gunblade (GB) - Assault Rifle (AR) - Launcher (LN) - Twin Machineguns (TMG)

Bow (Bow) - Rod (Rod) - Talis (TL) - Wand (WN) - Jet Boots (JB) - Harmonizer (HM02)

OT to Camo Requests (Multi-types)

-- Moonlit Flash - Tenimusou (テンイムソウ) Double Saber + Hyakka Ryouran (ヒャッカリョウラン) Soaring Blades - A 2-type camo & specific request from Myself for a camo that can't be colour changed so that the alternate red + blue colour blades exist in their original PSO2 glory. While there is a Hyakka Ryouran currently on the server, both blades are the same color.

-- (Red Liese Line) - A 2-type camo Requested by LightGamer2016. Phonlieses [フォンリーゼス] (SW) + Rimliese [リムリーゼ] (WL). Both of these were weapons dropped from insectoid Falspawn & went with the outfit Quinty Lieses (クインティリーゼス).

-- Additionally there's also another color variant of the above weapons, the (Pink Liese Line). Rosadolieses [ロサードリーゼス] (SW), Glualiese [グルーアリーゼ] (WL), & Quinn Rosem [クインロセウム] (TL), they could probably be added in too as a 3-type camo.

-- Haze Series (「ヘイズ」シリーズ) -- (Only Rifle) Requested by Ryoga, with additions suggested by myself, now a 3-type camo. Haze Odio [ヘイズオディオ] (PZ), Haze Via [ヘイズヴァイア] (AR), & Haze Evol [ヘイズエヴォル] *(Rod). They dropped from Haze Drahl.

-- Volcano Series (「ヴォルカノ」シリーズ) -- 3-type camo Requested by SirDoodlesAlot. Zapper Edge [ザッパーエッジ] (SW), Packer Vogue [パッカーヴォーグ] (DS), & Volcano Mace [ヴォルカノメイス] (WN)** These 3 weapons dropped from Draconians, they went with the outfit series Volcanic Explorer costume (Volcano Packer)

-- Filph Series (「フィルフ」シリーズ) -- 3-type camo Requested by SirDoodlesAlot. Twin Filphin [ツインフィルフィン] (TD), Filph Suiren [フィルフスイレン] (KT), & Machina Filph [マシナフィルフ] (TMG) These 3 weapons dropped from Sylvants & went with the Fylph cast set

-- Darl Series (「ダール」シリーズ) -- Requested by Theuberclips. A 3-type camo with weapon based on Bryu Ringahda. Darl Weigle [ダールワイグル] (WL), Darl Zentou [ダールゼントウ] (KT), & Darl Bowden ([ダールボーデン] (Bow). They also dropped from them.

-- Lavis Series (「ラヴィス」シリーズ) -- Requested by RpiesSPIES. A 3-type* weapon camo of the Lavis weapons. Double Cannon [ダブル=カノン] (DS) 13*OT, | Lavis Blade [ラヴィス=ブレイド] (TD) 12*OT & 13*NT & | Lavis Cannon [ラヴィス=カノン] (WN) 14*NT. Preferably in their original purple color only. Additionally* I'd like to include the Twin Cannon (ツイン=カノン) (SB) & Lavis Arrow (ラヴィス・アーロ) (Bow) from PSU AoTI (as an optional additions.)

-- Cruel series (「クルエル」シリーズ) or Cruel Laviene -- A 4-type camo based on a 9* versions of Rouge & Azure Laviene (as these were both 10* series). Cruel Flouga [クルエルフローガ] (TD) | Cruel Coffin [クルールコフィン] (GB) | Vifroze [ヴァイフロース] (Rod) & | Cornelia [コルネリア] (WN). | TD&GB were both requested by IceBlink, but I suggested to be a 4-type camo that included the Rod & WN too. requested by Voltiana as well.

-- (4-type Weapon camo) -- Nyxbel (ニクスベル) TMGs, Baucardin (バウカーディン) Gunblade, Fradoll (フラドール) Soaring Blades, & Norphrus (ノルフルス) Rifle -- Requested by myself, OT 11 & 10*s that dropped from Oceanids.

-- Sweets Series (「お菓子」シリーズ) - Requested by NextTime000. This would be a 16-type Candy/dessert themed weapon camo.

*Additional note: If SEGA would like to create a Wired Lance (or include the *Strong Parfait (*ストロングパフェ) for the Sweet Series, it would be greatly appreciated.

Original Sweet weapons: Gelate [ジェラーテ] (SW)| Crepe Ruflan [クレプルフラン] (PZ)| Alaza Kuchen [アラザクーヘン] (TD)| Rose Glacee [ロゼグラース] (DS)| Wrap Cruller [ラプクルラー] (KN)

| Biskedrop [ビスケドロプ] (GB)| Sugarakasa [シュガラカサ] (KT)| Palsucre [パルシュクレ] (SB), Churroster [チュロスタ] (AR)| Galette Chocolat [ガレトショコラ] (LN)| Merendi [メレンディー] (TMG)

| Kusouffsa [クスフサ] (Bow)| Crema Cake [クレマケーク] (Rod)| Mufin [マフィーヌ] (TL)| Glass Macaro [グラスマカロ] (WN)| Tortarta [トルタルタ] (JB) These 11* OT Weapons dropped from various toy Falspawn.

-- Steam Series (「蒸気」シリーズ) - Requested by myself. This would be a 17-type Steampunk style weapon camo excluding Haromizer. Original weapons:

| Gearfreid [ギアフレイド] (SW)| Wheel Rolen [ウィールローレン] (WL)| Valvette [ヴァルヴェット] (PZ)| Brass Haul [ブラスハウル] (TD)| Reflexion [リフリジオン] (DS)| Steam Knuckles [スチームナックル] (KN)

| Purelthird [ピュアルサード] (GB)| Yatenkouga [ヤテンコウガ] (KT)| Rail Lander [レイルランダー] (SB)| Transvein [トランスヴェイン] (AR)| Grenfernal [グレンファナル] (LN)| Code Shaft [コードシャフト] (TMG)

| Fuchisefuuen [フチセフウエン] (Bow)| Trance Cylinder [トランスシリンダー] (Rod)| Turn Head [ターンヘッド] (TL)| Pard Whistler [パードウィスラー] (WN)| Egzaverg [エグザヴェルグ] (JB) These 10* OT Weapons dropped out of Red Containers.

Unavailable Camo Requests (Multi-types)

-- Dream Blade (*ドリームブレード) -- Requested by tinnman94. A Sword & Wand camo from a Sega Hard Girls AC Scratch on JP in 2014 & 2015.

-- Sword of Promised Victory (*約束された勝利の剣) -- Requested by Voltiana. A Sword & Katana camo from a Fate/stay night AC Scratch on JP in 2013.

-- Stardust Rod (*スターダストロッド) -- Requested by someone. A Rod & Wand camo from the Final Fantasy XIV collab AC Scratch in 2016.

-- Thyrus (*タイラス) -- Requested by someone. A Rod & Wand camo from the Final Fantasy XIV collab AC Scratch in 2016.

-- Burning Zero Elze Dual (*灼零エルゼデュアル) -- Requested by someone. A Soaring Blades & Twin Daggers camo from the Monster Hunter Frontier Z Partnya's exchange in 2018. Though this game was never localized, we hope one day to see these collab items.

-- Red Saber (*赤のセイバー) - Requested by someone. A Double Saber & Wand camo from a 2016 exchange shop, now available in legacy Weapon Badge shop on JP.

-- Guardian Goddess's L. Sword (*守護女神ノ太刀) -- Requested by someone. A Sword, Partisan, & Double Saber camo from the Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls AC Scratch in 2015 & 2021.

-- Dream Megaphone (*ドリームメガホン) -- Requested by someone. A Rifle, Gunblade, & Wand camo from the Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls AC Scratch in 2015 & 2021.

-- Deathbringer (*デスブリンガー) -- Requested by someone. A Sword, Partisan, & Double Saber camo from the Final Fantasy XIV collab AC Scratch in 2016.

-- Zantetsuken (*斬鉄剣) -- Requested by someone. A Sword, Partisan, & Double Saber camo from that dropped from Odin, a boss from the Final Fantasy XIV collab in 2016, also they still has a random e-trial & parallel world in the current JP client.

-- Burning Zero Elze Sword (*灼零エルゼソード) -- Requested by someone. A Sword, Double Saber, & Wand camo from the Monster Hunter Frontier Z Partnya's exchange in 2018. Though this game was never localized, we hope one day to see these collab items.

-- Burning Zero Elze Axe (*灼零エルゼアクス) -- Requested by someone. A Sword, Partisan, & Double Saber camo from the Monster Hunter Frontier Z Partnya's exchange in 2018. Though this game was never localized, we hope one day to see these collab items.

-- Burning Zero Elze Ganze (*灼零エルゼガンツェ) -- Requested by someone. A Partisan, Launcher, & Rod camo from the Monster Hunter Frontier Z Partnya's exchange in 2018. Though this game was never localized, we hope one day to see these collab items.

-- Ultra-Hard Blades (*超硬質ブレード) -- Requested by someone. A Wired Lance, Twin Daggers, & Soaring Blades camo from the Attack on Titan AC Scratch in 2014 & 2017.

-- Ranger's Order (*レンジャーズオーダー) -- Requested by someone. A Rifle, Gunblade, & Launcher camo from the JP's weapons badge SP 2(2019) exchange shop. Can change Photon Color.

-- Gunner's Order (*ガンナーズオーダー) -- Requested by someone. A Twin Machinegun, Gunblade, & Rifle camo from the JP's weapons badge SP 2(2019) exchange shop. Can change Photon Color & includes § Ichika §'s TMGs.

-- Force's Order (*フォースズオーダー) -- Requested by someone. A Rod, Gunblade, & Talis camo from the JP's weapons badge SP 2(2019) exchange shop. Can change Photon Color.

-- Techter's Order (*テクターズオーダー) -- Requested by someone. A Wand, Gunblade, & Talis camo from the JP's weapons badge SP 2(2019) exchange shop. Can change Photon Color.

-- Braver's Order (*ブレイバーズオーダー) -- Requested by someone. A Bow, Katana, & Gunblade camo from the JP's weapons badge SP 2(2019) exchange shop. Can change Photon Color.

-- Bouncer's Order (*バウンサーズオーダー) -- Requested by someone. A Jet Boots, Soaring Blades, & Gunblade camo from the JP's weapons badge SP 2(2019) exchange shop. Can change Photon Color.

-- RA Traveler (*RAトラベラー) -- Requested by DeltaMachina. A Partisan, Soaring Blades, Launcher, & Rod camo from the Weapons Badge 2021 Camo Exchange. Uses the RA series weapons

-- Ikusa Kogou (*イクサコゴウ) -- Requested by myself. A Sword, Twin Dagger, Bow & Jet Boots camo in the Photon Booster Exchange on JP.

-- Burning Zero Elze Spada (*灼零エルゼスパーダ) -- Requested by someone. A Katana, Sword, Double Saber, & Wand camo from the Monster Hunter Frontier Z Partnya's exchange in 2018. Though this game was never localized, we hope one day to see these collab items.

-- Hunter's Order (*ハンターズオーダー) -- Requested by someone. A Sword, Wired Lance, Partisan, & Gunblade camo from the JP's weapons badge SP 2(2019) exchange shop. Can change Photon Color.

-- Fighter's Order (*ファイターズオーダー) -- Requested by someone. A Twin Daggers, Double Saber, Knuckles, & Gunblade camo from the JP's weapons badge SP 2(2019) exchange shop. Can change Photon Color.

-- Hero's Order (*ヒーローズオーダー) -- Requested by someone. A Sword, Gunblade, Twin Machineguns, & Talis camo from the JP's weapons badge SP 2(2019) exchange shop. Can change Photon Color & includes § Ichika §'s TMGs.

-- Phantom's Order (*ファントムズオーダー) -- Requested by someone. A Rod, Katana, Gunblade, & Rifle camo from the JP's weapons badge SP 2(2019) exchange shop. Can change Photon Color.

-- Etoile's Order (*エトワールズオーダー) -- Requested by someone. A Double Saber, Soaring Blades, Gunblade, & Wand camo from the JP's weapons badge SP 2(2019) exchange shop. Can change Photon Color.

-- Bekrew Bang (*ベクリュバング) -- Requested by myself. A Talis, Knuckle, Katana, Gunblade & TMG camo in the Photon Booster Exchange on JP. Skull Series weapons, Grey with red flames

-- Argus Dolore (*エルグスドローレ) -- Requested by myself. A Katana, Knuckle, Gunblade, TMG, & Talis camo in the Photon Booster Exchange on JP. Skull Series weapons, Gold with purple flames

-- Flare Raca (*フレアラカ) -- Requested by myself. A Knuckle, Katana, Rifle, Wand & Jet Boots camo in the Photon Booster Exchange on JP.

-- Hope Nekosword (*ホープネコソード) -- Requested by someone. A Sword, Partisan, Double Saber, Rod, & Wand camo from the Monster Hunter Frontier Z AC Scratch in 2018. Though this game was never localized, we hope one day to see these collab items.

-- Skull Dalera (*スカルダレラ) -- Requested by myself. A Rifle, Knuckle, Katana, Gunblade, TMG, & Talis camo in the Photon Booster Exchange on JP. Skull Series weapons, Silver with blue flames

-- Coated Weapon D (*コートウェポンD) -- Requested by myself. Its a 9-type weapon camo, a Dark version of Coated Weapon. Just released in JP 4/28/2021 as an Item code with EP6 Materials Collection

New Camo Requests (Multi-Types)

-- *Shaval Sabre - Requested by someone. a multi-camo of the Shaval in its full Redux potential form. (new name suggestions welcome)

-- Edel Series (「エーデル」シリーズ) - Requested by Myself. It a 3-type Camo (Sword, Rifle, & Bow) of the Ely Sion [エリュシオーヌ] (SW), Edel Fusil (エーデル・フシル) (AR), & Edel Arrow ([エーデル・アーロ] (Bow). A Color Changable camo. the Sword exists as both an OT & NT, the Bow is an OT, but the rifle is nowhere to be seen. These 3 weapons were seen together in an exchange from PSU's Arms Dealer & were highly sought after weapons.

I've been hoping for the Edel Fusil's announcement since the sword via Elder(VH) & bow via Luther(VH) that the trio would be back again, yet 13*, 14* & 15*s have come & gone with no sign of this legendary Rifle returning. So I'd like to ask in place of a weapon, reunite the 3 with a camo for future nostalgia.

-- Resonant Series (「レゾナント」シリーズ) - Requested by someone. A 3-type weapon camo using the Resonant weapons. Katana, Rifle & Rod.

-- Vortex Series (「ヴォルテクス」シリーズ) - Requested by someone. A 4-type weapon camo using the Vortex weapons. Katana, Gunblade, Rifle & TMGs.

-- Areus M23S (*アーレウスM23S) - Requested by Ryoga. A 6-type weapon camo using the upgraded versions of the Areus M23. S. CN Arbor Stag (TD), S. CN Arbor Mantis (SB), Mercenary Starlord (GB), Valkyrie A30S (AR), & Valkyrie R25S (TMG)

-- Chess Series (Stragio/Tactio Series) - Requested by someone. they only wanted they Stragio weapons, but I tacked on Tactio as they are all based on Chess pieces. Stragio Smothered Knight(PZ), Stragio Nate King(KN), Tactio Ampacia Pawn(SB), Stragio Casrk Rook(LN), Tactio Frazen Queen(Bow), & Tactio Hastin Bishop(Rod)

-- Astra Series (「アストラ」シリーズ) - Requested by Myself. A 17-type color changeable camo, 13*rarity, the other series released after it (Zeinesis/Clifard) as well as the series it was a successor to (Ophistia) have all been made into camos, but not the Astra, I kindly ask if you could make this into a Camo.

-- Union Series (「ユニオン」シリーズ) - Requested by someone. A 17-type color changeable camo.

-- *Lightweave Klauz Tail+ - Requested by someone. a 14 or 15*18-type camo that features all the Klauz series weapons, but in their full potential form.

-- Lumiere Series (「リュミエル」シリーズ) - Requested by Ryoga. An 18-type weapon camo based on the Lumiere Series.

-- Jutus Series (「ジュティス」シリーズ) - Requested by someone. An 18-type weapon camo based on the Jutus Series.

-- Novel Series (「ノヴェル」シリーズ) - Requested by someone. An 18-type weapon camo based on the Novel Series.

-- Primm Series (「プリム」シリーズ) - Requested by Ryoga. the 1*weapon series of NGS, it would be nice to see these turned into a camo one day.

How about weapons we have in form of default emote usage like Yasminknov 8000C and Ignis but absolutely no way to get them camo or otherwise in our version of the game? Seems real silly.

Edit: I should really have checked the list before I posted this closer lol, but hey I don't see Ignis and I really like how that Sword looks since way back from PSP2.

Indeed, I'll tack on Optreion & Saika Hyouri onto the list for similar reasons.

Also Fun fact: the Ignis / Licht only appears in Challenge Quest: Strike, where even in JP that's the only place its found.

Additionally due to the confusion, I'll look into reorganizing the list to make it easier to look through.

Update it is now ordered by weapon type then # of weapons covered similar to JP Visiphone.

Update 2 Its now 2 lists Single-type & Multi-type.

Had a request for ダールゼントウ (Darl Zentou) and the other Ringa 11* weapons as camos.

Apparently they were pretty damn good weapons a long time ago for fighting Falspawn, and looked good as well.

Double Cannon requested big, please (or even a *Lavis camo that encompasses the three weapons of the series) Ty ❤

@Church10129 said in General OT to NT // OT to Camo request list V2:

-- Sweets Series (16 Weapons) - Requested by NextTime000. This would be a Candy/dessert themed weapon camo. Original weapons: Gelate (ジェラーテ) (Sword), Crepe Ruflan (クレプルフラン) (Partisan), Alaza Kuchen (アラザクーヘン) (Twin Daggers), Rose Glacee (ロゼグラース) (Double Saber), Wrap Cruller (ラプクルラー) (Knuckles), Biskedrop (ビスケドロプ) (Gunblade), Sugarakasa (シュガラカサ) (Katana), Palsucre (パルシュクレ) (Soaring Blades), Churroster (チュロスタ) (Rifle), Galette Chocolat (ガレトショコラ) (Launcher), Merendi (メレンディー) (TMG), Kusouffsa (クスフサ) (Bow), Crema Cake (クレマケーク) (Rod), Mufin (マフィーヌ) (Talis), Glass Macaro (グラスマカロ) (Wand), Tortarta (トルタルタ) (Jet Boots) these 11* OT Weapons dropped from various toy Falspawn.

*Additional note: If SEGA would like to create a Wired Lance for the Sweet Series, it would be greatly appreciated just like the * Evil Shioinaru Yanpe (*禍装シオイナルヤンペ) has been.

https://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?*ストロングパフェ yeah they had a wired lance model already, they just made it into a camo on it's own

oh whoops I was signed in on steam and not xbox

Deleted my first post to clean this up a bit, so that the 2nd post is an extension of the first.

@NextTime000 That's the thing, the *Strong Parfait (*ストロングパフェ) existed before the weapon series, but I'll make a note of it.

@RpiesSPIES I'm going to include the Double Cannon / Licht too, might as well request both, never hurts having more options.

I think it's reasonable to also request camos for weapons that already got released on global as you can't transmute their skins onto NGS weapons (and vice versa).

With that being said I would like to see a camo for the upgraded versions of the weapons used for the "* Areus M23" camo.

I would also like to see multi weapon camos for both the Lumiere weapons and the プリム (Prim) weapons, these ones:

alt text

M25SEミズーリ/リヒト would be awesome to see, but given how damn rare it is on JP, I won't hold my breath for it, I will request it regardless tho

Up on this! Those are awesome camo requests! We should be getting some of them in an exchsnge shop Jp has atm!!

Icon data surfaced for a bunch of camo versions of weapons a few weeks ago, but I noticed they all shared a common thread of having pso2es Weaponoids that didn't have their side-story quests added yet, which completing those allows them to give you gifts, which had typically included a camo of the weapon they were based on. That and what looked like series camos of some of the es-exclusive recolors other than the Occuld series (since we already had that camo)

But we've never gotten an outlet for weaponoid camos like that over here; just a selection of some of the early weaponoid weapon re-releases in the UBW exchange