How's everyone's Final Battle: Space-time Interstice Sodam runs going?

@Hatsodoom said in How's everyone's Final Battle: Space-time Interstice Sodam runs going?:

Do the camos drop from any depth? On JP they don't seem restricted, but the drops in this game are usually vauge.

The first day someone had put up the white gunblade one, still haven't seen the black one as of yesterday. The chances probably go up as the waves do but it's at least possible in the lower waves. Type the full name in also because I didn't even notice that one existed until I did. Idk for sure but I assume the other "legacy" weapon camos drop easier than those 2 because they're exclusive to it but that might not be the case (incase you're looking for those)

@Coil said in How's everyone's Final Battle: Space-time Interstice Sodam runs going?:

@Flaoc said in How's everyone's Final Battle: Space-time Interstice Sodam runs going?:

@Blade-Syphon wow man depth 1 is soooooo impressive dude wow.. seriously thats slow as hell wtf are you doing

Not everyone is stuck in their basement playing for 8 years straight. Gtfo the global forums if you're not saying anything constructive. P.S 7:52 is still slow at D100 compared to my Su.

its ok i get it.. its really difficult to build marons on the firewall and toss them for more than HTF damage and not even have to play the game. i really get it. All this considering sodam is like the easiest boss outside of the dark light phase in the 4 man version but keep comparing a class that plays itself in there vs the others that have to play the game even if the boss is a joke :). P.S 7:52 is the current class record ๐Ÿ™‚ Oh and i could only wish i was a basement neet ๐Ÿ˜• also still hate jeeg

@Hatsodoom said in How's everyone's Final Battle: Space-time Interstice Sodam runs going?:

Do the camos drop from any depth? On JP they don't seem restricted, but the drops in this game are usually vauge.

titled depths, meaning 9, 19, 29, 39, 40, 49, 50, 59, 60, 69, 70, 79, 80, 89, 90, 99, 100

Some people on JP report titled, some say they can drop on any. Either way I'm farming 40.

Some people on JP report titled, some say they can drop on any. Either way I'm farming 40.

i've farmed a lot of runs on JP since 100, and it seems to have the best rate by far for camos. i'd say try to get there, even if it's a grind.

I just did one and had enough, I will take my Aggressive Will 2 and call it a day, thank you very much. xD It is just not the same than doing the whole boss, imo.

Just finished stage 60 today, enjoying it so far, though the camera and the constant Lock on breaking can be annoying at times.

I think this quest has been a good reality check for certain people. Theirs been certain ones that have complained a lot about how bad random pugs and UQs are, and are now realising theirs dps isnโ€™t has good has they thought it was.

Unfortunately for me has phantom main, my best single dps skill llgrants is completely off element most stages, and even the ones where we do get stage 3, itโ€™s only the very end thatโ€™s weak to light. Iโ€™m still tracking to clear depth 100, but when my damage gets cut from 48,106 to 39,405, which I believe is a 17% damage reduction due to not hitting against light, and Iโ€™m basically having to do the games biggest dps sponge nearly entirely like that, itโ€™s like can I please get some light in the rotation.

As a Techter main i feel...pain....lots and lots of pain.

No really i cant for the love of god even compete with Sodam as Techter. It takes me ALOT of the time even finishing the first few Sodams. After that i switch into Braver and i feel like he is easy. So depending on the class this Ultimate Quest is easy or just not possible at all. I see no chance in hell doing Lv100 Sodam as Techter unless i fully Affix for damage on everything which would still take me much more time then i would need with Braver.

@Flaoc said in How's everyone's Final Battle: Space-time Interstice Sodam runs going?:

@Coil said in How's everyone's Final Battle: Space-time Interstice Sodam runs going?:

@Blade-Syphon wow man depth 1 is soooooo impressive dude wow.. seriously thats slow as hell wtf are you doing

Not everyone is stuck in their basement playing for 8 years straight. Gtfo the global forums if you're not saying anything constructive. P.S 7:52 is still slow at D100 compared to my Su.

its ok i get it.. its really difficult to build marons on the firewall and toss them for more than HTF damage and not even have to play the game. i really get it. All this considering sodam is like the easiest boss outside of the dark light phase in the 4 man version but keep comparing a class that plays itself in there vs the others that have to play the game even if the boss is a joke :). P.S 7:52 is the current class record ๐Ÿ™‚ Oh and i could only wish i was a basement neet ๐Ÿ˜• also still hate jeeg

Actually Su takes a lot of micromanagement. I mean your head is so far up your ass you can wash it with mouthwash. Anyways as you said that guys D1 is slow, so is your D100 compared to mine.

@Coil interested to see, post plz

@HarmlessSyan said in How's everyone's Final Battle: Space-time Interstice Sodam runs going?:

@Coil interested to see, post plz

No idea if this is the same guy, but this how fast a summoner can do Depth 100, the Marron revolver. Itโ€™s probably the biggest gimmick in the entire game, but theirs no denying itโ€™s effective.

https://youtu.be/5aKeAOBZeGY

Got a 10:05 on depth 80. I think I'm improving!

@RikaPSO said in How's everyone's Final Battle: Space-time Interstice Sodam runs going?:

Got a 10:05 on depth 80. I think I'm improving!

Wow very nice!

Depth 100 cleared with 14:25! Took some attempts. One attempt I was at the VERY end and time was up. ๐Ÿ˜ž

I'm not super good at the game, but I accomplished another goal! ๐Ÿ˜„

Depth 100, 13:50