How's everyone's Final Battle: Space-time Interstice Sodam runs going?

I'm going to start this post with how it ends, because ending the post with "we should stop talking about this" has seemingly failed repeatedly for both of us: This conversation died long ago. We both tried to end it multiple times. I don't care if there are remaining misunderstandings after this anymore, because it's clear at this point that the atmosphere has soured and everything that will be said will be interpreted as argument and not an attempt to come to an agreement, despite that being our mutual goal.

@Miraglyth said in How's everyone's Final Battle: Space-time Interstice Sodam runs going?:

@LusterMain said in How's everyone's Final Battle: Space-time Interstice Sodam runs going?:

...Huh? I'm genuinely confused as to what you're trying to say here.

Me too. You seem to think that me putting anything more than 0% of my PSO2 time into New Genesis after its release means I'm completely quitting PSO2 which is a baffling leap of logic. PSO2 is more than whichever repetition quests you want to call endgame.

I wasn't even arguing this point anymore. Given your style of posting seems to be similar to mine, which is "make a bunch of points as you read a post and then don't go back to delete them if they become irrelevant because of something said later in that post", I will assume this was not in bad faith.

My point was that if the next big thing wasn't New Genesis but another extension of the base game (Episode 7 style) I still wouldn't be wasting time on a designed waste of time until I have some free time because it's designed to be a waste of time.

Just for clarification: This in specific had confused me because "well if episode 7 gets released obviously solo sodam will be obsolete, what point does this even make"? It was not for argumentative purposes, but I should have known that it would have come off that way anyway.

@LusterMain said in How's everyone's Final Battle: Space-time Interstice Sodam runs going?:

you should probably avoid even mentioning NGS when talking about reasons you don't want to do x thing

You brought it up.

I brought it up because NGS means that PSO2 endgame is not going to change. I did not bring it up in the context of being a reason to not do content. Regardless, I already admitted that the problems in this discussion about NGS were stupid and that I was wrong. You had asked why that even happened, and I answered you. That was not meant to be a point of argument.

This conversation died long ago. We both tried to end it multiple times. I don't care if there are remaining misunderstandings after this anymore, because it's clear at this point that the atmosphere has soured and everything that will be said will be interpreted as argument and not an attempt to come to an agreement, despite that being our mutual goal.

This quest and Masquerade's are interesting ideas, but they're just far too repetitive, there's not enough changes for the amount of stages these have.

I would have liked to see a variation of this type quest where each depth is a different lvl 100 boss, covering every single boss in the game (including story only bosses).

Anyway, more on-topic, I stopped at depth 70 on the JP version with a time of 12:21 (Etoile soaring blades), I felt that I was reaching the limit of what I could do with the equipment I have there and I was disappointed that there were no changes in the fight since depth 40 other than the bloated HP (I continued until 70 because that was the next title reward after 40, I thought that maybe there could have been a change by then, even if small).

On the EN version, I've only done up to depth 20 (with a time of around 5:30 as Phantom) just because I was needing the augment transfer passes, not sure if I'll continue, maybe if I'm bored I'll do a few once in a while, maybe not. ^^;

@Miraglyth said in How's everyone's Final Battle: Space-time Interstice Sodam runs going?: You seem to think that me putting anything more than 0% of my PSO2 time into New Genesis after its release means I'm completely quitting PSO2 which is a baffling leap of logic. PSO2 is more than whichever repetition quests you want to call endgame.

I wasn't even arguing this point anymore. Given your style of posting seems to be similar to mine, which is "make a bunch of points as you read a post and then don't go back to delete them if they become irrelevant because of something said later in that post", I will assume this was not in bad faith.

The complete opposite happened: I did go back to amend it because of something said later in your post. I just had no reason to delete anything because none of what I'd said was corrected by anything later in your post as none of it explained or withdrew your idea that I was quitting PSO2; "you say that you aren't going to be playing the endgame content" makes another leap of logic that PSO2 is only its endgame, and that is why I went back to add the "PSO2 is more than [snip] endgame" part.

I do apologise for dragging this out but I'm pressing this because from the moment you said "you probably wont even be playing pso2" you've spent a lot of time excusing an accusation that essentially boil down to "because you aren't doing this one quest NOW" and - unless I've missed it - not a single word just accepting that I'm happy playing PSO2 and just not this one part of it which I'd already repeatedly explained. Maybe I'm taking things too seriously to be treating it as an accusation but it irritated me to first be told I was quitting a game I'm not and then for my immediate correction ("There's plenty in PSO2 I'll still do") to be bluntly ignored ("you're choosing to move to NGS and presumably quit pso2"), you know?

Did a 9 minute clear on my BR/ET just to see where my gear was sitting at on Depth 1. It's really not that difficult, at all, compared to Masque. The problem right now is I'm missing Skydance Support, and one of my units needs much better Augments. I was snickering at how little damage he does at Depth 1, especially compared to Masque. Sodam is literally just a giant punching bag DPS check, which I can get behind.

I'll probably get more into it once I finish getting my Lightstream Bow, and upgrade my last Rivalate Unit into something not trash (likely Trailblazer because screw you PD), and put some proper Augments on it.

@Blade-Syphon wow man depth 1 is soooooo impressive dude wow.. seriously thats slow as hell wtf are you doing

beat Depth 50 as an Etoile with Soaring Blades on JP version and not gonna continue cause it is so boring to run tbh. As for Global not even gonna bother running it since I already suffered that boss enough.

@Flaoc said in How's everyone's Final Battle: Space-time Interstice Sodam runs going?:

@Blade-Syphon wow man depth 1 is soooooo impressive dude wow.. seriously thats slow as hell wtf are you doing

Flaoc what are you doing here? Haven’t seen you on these forums since that thread about hero, and “how badly it was designed”. Why has one of the top JP hero players come back to write what is essentially nothing more than a troll post?

Don’t get me wrong 9 mins is painfully slow at depth 1, and sounds like it’s more than a gear issue, could be a badly done skill tree, or they need to read a guide on how to play their class, but you gave no constructive feedback at all.

Ir's the Flaoc man, and no, not everyone can beat Depth 100 with no units, no mag and only using rivalate weapons

@TEN-SQUARE-3 idk lol people link me disappointing things and i hate jeeg

@Flaoc I hate jeeg aswell

idk how u guys post these long walls of text but i enjoyed solo sodam so far.. i just need to craft my cras units and it'll probably go faster

@Flaoc said in How's everyone's Final Battle: Space-time Interstice Sodam runs going?:

I see that reading comprehension isn't your strongest suite.

It's okay, you'll get there one day, I'm sure.

Do the camos drop from any depth? On JP they don't seem restricted, but the drops in this game are usually vauge.

Not everyone is stuck in their basement playing for 8 years straight. Gtfo the global forums if you're not saying anything constructive. P.S 7:52 is still slow at D100 compared to my Su.

@Hatsodoom

I would also like to know this.