error 816, how fun (EDIT IN CAPS) I GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK??

@FANtasyStarOnline said in error 816, how fun (EDIT IN CAPS) I GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK??:

@Zeke This isn't how Sega has historically dealt with Fraud (no offense @odnoliub I'm not saying you did fraud), at least not according to the flood of posts on Reddit and even this forum. When Microsoft or Steam put that player on the fraud payment list, that's been the end of that player's PSO2 account, (I'm sure the same goes for Epic). Not one of those players have been welcomed back and asked to just "pay" for the item.

@odnoliub said in error 816, how fun (EDIT IN CAPS) I GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK??:

@FANtasyStarOnline I GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK!!!???

Looks like I was right. Those who got their accounts banned in the past may not have been telling the truth. I've been on forums long enough most make up stories about their bans to try and get unbanned. With pso2 and the amount of people who tried hacking/duping its hard to take people seriously over subjects like this.

Some obviously aren't, but this guy showed if you really haven't done anything wrong then you'll get your account back. Specially over something trivial like steam hiccups.

@FANtasyStarOnline I GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK!!!???

WOW really?

Congratulations!

@Cakewalk YES!!!! im so surprised!!! i heard nothing back from them yet- here i am!

Wow! I was following this thread to see if they did anything but I was surprised they recovered it for you! Congrats!!

Congrats! It's great to hear someone has returned from the Falspawn Den.

Thats good news to hear that they respect a mistake happened!

@Cakewalk YES!!!! im so surprised!!! i heard nothing back from them yet- here i am!

I don't know why, I just felt so happy after hearing this! Welcome back!

@Cakewalk THank you SO MUCH!!!! if you ever swing by ship 4 let me know, id love to play some UQs!!! ❤

@Cakewalk THank you SO MUCH!!!! if you ever swing by ship 4 let me know, id love to play some UQs!!! ❤

Aww what a pity, I am in ship 2.

@Cakewalk might make a character just to swing by! 😄

@odnoliub That is so awesome! Although it sucks they didn't tell you. But that rudeness aside, congrats!