Chat Restrictions??

i have apparently been given chat restrictions but for no reason. i can't activate emotes or type no.815 is the code, so i have no idea whats going on. i haven't done anything to warrant to getting this problem.

Symbol Arts (even in player shop listings) count as chat too. Did you make any lewd pieces of art? Or allude to such?

no i never made any at all. the last thing i ever said was pokes GM as he was in the lobby and a few mins later i got restrictions

@Sixthsnipe-II im stuck with the same issue and i dont use symbol arts or say anything offensive in chat... did you ever get this fixed?

How do you know if you have chat restrictions? Does all chat stop getting seen or heard??? Because I no longer see or hear chat nor can chat to people besides in mail. I can only communicate with symbol art.

@OmniChao said in Chat Restrictions??:

How do you know if you have chat restrictions? Does all chat stop getting seen or heard??? Because I no longer see or hear chat nor can chat to people besides in mail. I can only communicate with symbol art.

It should give an error in the chat box when you attempt to send a message.

@coldreactive k my error is some weird bug.

So my wifes account apparently can chat normal.

Just my account is glitched broken =(

@OmniChao is it saying NO.815 currently there are restrictions on your account

I also have error 815 now, i posted a few symbol arts that i copied off other people and now cant use chat, arts or even emotes, no timer or any info at all regarding the error.

@NezumiiXD said in Chat Restrictions??:

@OmniChao is it saying NO.815 currently there are restrictions on your account

Where would you see this errir no 815 thing at?

I have literally done absolutely nothing in the slightest that could get me banned/chat restricted.

When I type it still post and messages. Just no one can see it. I can not see anyone.

Also I can send symbol art that people can see, and I CAN see peoples symbol art.

It is how I communicate.... with lots of symbol art with words that took me forever to write... because i have no other way to talk besides using Kudios.

(Whisler and party invites don't work)

@UEG-PARAD0X no warning or nothing just happen suddenly and not give you end period?

I got this as well ....

Has anyone else's come back?

Not sure what I did.

@NezumiiXD yeah i was in a big group of people on ship 1 block 2 and i was the only one who got the error suddenly for no reason.

@Sixthsnipe-II I got the same thing as soon as I came on just now.

@theneomatrix mine disappeared last night... so it was likely 24 hours but i do feel like this need to come with a explanation