PSA: Merch Giveaway is one entry per prize pack!

The official rules of the PSO2 Merch Giveaway Twitter raffle were a little unclear:

NOTE: Limit one (1) entry per person.

Yet there are three prize packs, which each require separate entry (A, B and C).

So do the rules mean one entry per pack per person so players can enter for all of them, or just one entry between the sets so players had to choose? We asked in response to the tweets, and @play_pso2 have just replied to confirm it's the former:

Hey there! One entry per Prize Pack, so you can try your chance for each! Have a great one! ✨

So feel free to enter for all of them!

I only entered one so the other folks can have a chance on the others. I only want the class pins xD

I didn't enter, I don't have Twitter account and there is a catch to the class badges, you get 5 random ones (you don't get to pick them), and there is another catch involving the album, the code for it doesn't work for the NA/Global side and is already expired anyway.

I wonder if they plan to allow us to buy/order the items later on somewhere.

@LazerRay said in PSA: Merch Giveaway is one entry per prize pack!:

I didn't enter, I don't have Twitter account and there is a catch to the class badges, you get 5 random ones (you don't get to pick them), and there is another catch involving the album, the code for it doesn't work for the NA/Global side and is already expired anyway.

I didn't enter either, mainly because the prizes are childish.

and there is another catch involving the album, the code for it doesn't work for the NA/Global side and is already expired anyway.

The code is only for some in-game music discs for the tracks on JP if I recall. The actual music (the main part of the CD) is not affected in any way. Global has never seen the music discs given as bonuses from physical soundtrack CDs, and Personal Quarters aren't returning in New Genesis so that will soon matter even less.

It really bugs me that they're showing prices and not sticking them in a shop anywhere.

I would of been more enthused If the prize pool was a stuffed Chao doll or even a POP! figuringe, But you guys are getting excited over simple stationary? O_o ( Shows just really CHEAP they are.)

@Sakesubaki said in PSA: Merch Giveaway is one entry per prize pack!:

stuffed Chao doll

We sadly don't even have a Chao mag in PSO2, Sega seems to have forgotten them in this game besides the one mask.

But you guys are getting excited over simple stationary? O_o

What's stationary? The bags? I'm not sure body pillows, lanyards, a CD, posters, badges or that awesome deck of cards count as stationary.

That's what I mean, A stuffed sonic doll? Or even Amy? Tails? How about a Nerf blaster that resembles one of the PSO2 Weapons? THAT I would KILL FOR!!! Heck - Even a Nerf Sword From one of the Weps of PSO2?. But.. A lanyard? a Bag? A deck of cards?????

ROLLS EYES FACEDESK* alt text

That's what I mean, A stuffed sonic doll? Or even Amy? Tails?

Apparently you don't remember what PSO2 is lol.

Heh.. well It's defintely NOT defined by stationary. Wait.. You were referring to a singular game? I was under the impression that were refferring to SEGA as a whole.??

Wait.. You were referring to a singular game?

This is a PSO2 Merch Giveaway called PSO2 Merch Giveaway with entry posted by the @play_pso2 Twitter account whose entries require the tag #PSO2giveaway, whose rules are on the PSO2 website, whose prizes are without a single exception 100% about PSO2 and which we are currently discussing on the PSO2 forum.

So... yes, you can probably assume this is about PSO2.

I was curious about the cd in pack 1 but I’ll just try to import it.