Now that I think about it, has anyone ever seen one of these?

alt text

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think I've ever seen a blue drop container ever in game.

If you look at a rainbow drop, it's blue for a brief instant.

But also searching that image, it looks like it's just a preview for a 3D printed model on thingiverse, where all models on there have this same type of preview (with a solid blue for the uncolored plastic preview), so no special meaning to it from the creator.

@Akonyl said in Now that I think about it, has anyone ever seen one of these?:

If you look at a rainbow drop, it's blue for a brief instant.

But also searching that image, it looks like it's just a preview for a 3D printed model on thingiverse, where all models on there have this same type of preview (with a solid blue for the uncolored plastic preview), so no special meaning to it from the creator.

I know, I just used it as an example. Like you have materials which are either yellow or green despite being 1 ~ 3* (blue) grade, but natural blue cubes don't seem to drop from any source. The texture for blue drop cubes/containers are in the game as well, as the particle effect spawns overhead during Koi Koi concerts, but they don't occur as a drop from enemies.

@Krinos

That would be rare indeed. >_> kind of like the song XD

IIRC blue used to be units in PSO. Maybe they used to exist in PSO2 as well and were patched to the current one at some point?

@AiC-L At least as early as the second Alpha, Units drops were already the current purple model. I can't find many images with drops from the first Alpha, but even in the ones that I can find, it looks like they were already using drop models similar to the current ones.