What is your favorite weapon/camo?

I kind of want a gunblade to match a shiva cosplay character, but don't really know how I'd go about getting one. From what I understand, the closest one is only available from VR Mining Base Defense.

I use the Mega Slash Edge from the Frame Arms Reloaded AC scratch, it covers a lot of weapons and I was able to recolor the blades for a nice look.

ee735ad6-c813-4073-a317-3ac76d5987ec-image.png

I got the blades to match the blue on my accessories and one of my CAST sub-colors

My favorite camo? * Graf Tische (all-weapon replica of the steel series). They all look awesome.. except the rod (Shame, Force is my favorite class until successors came along...)

@coldreactive said in What is your favorite weapon/camo?:

I kind of want a gunblade to match a shiva cosplay character, but don't really know how I'd go about getting one.

There's a christmas event gunblade camo (* Maledic Eter) on JP that's luminmech/photoner/whatever themed - in fact, it's given to to you by Shiva herself. Obviously, you'll have to wait almost an entire year for us to maybe get that event, but... It's exactly what you're looking for.

Otherwise, the camo * Victoire Ehre is a somewhat decent replacement that you might already have if you did the campaign for it in (what was essentially) road to luster.

@LusterMain said in What is your favorite weapon/camo?:

Otherwise, the camo * Victoire Ehre is a somewhat decent replacement that you might already have if you did the campaign for it in (what was essentially) road to luster.

Sadly, didn't do it.

@coldreactive said in What is your favorite weapon/camo?:

@LusterMain said in What is your favorite weapon/camo?:

Sadly, didn't do it.

Much more vaguely maybe-applicable camos (suggest looking at screenshots for some of the harder ones here first):

• Shot Rounder (10 photon boosters)
  • Battle Gunblade (2.8k battle coins - painful, don't do this to yourself)
  • Ideal Banette (18k challenge miles)
  • Live Cellular (20 photon boosters)

Here are some decent-looking weapons you might consider for transmutation:

• Vita Gunscissor
  • Vita Gunhatchet
  • Red Gunblade
  • Deo Jareid
  • Invade Buster
  • Dim Gunblade
  • Nike Gunsickle

15* weapons for transmutation:

• Ator Nova
  • Vortex Lammour (this can be purchased directly at +35 from the divide medal shop for a pretty reasonable price given the weapon)

Hope this helps!

How I want more GUNBLADE camos! I usually put on * Invade Destroy or * Graf Tische .

Been doing Solo Sodam.. no luck on the camo department...

I play with the idea of creating a Nurse themed Outfit and use the "Play Medic" Gunblade Camo.

Other then that my favorit Gunblade Camo right now is that HUGE Crossbow. (Dont know the Camo name right of my head)

Been wanting the * Areus M23 cuz it looks amazing, but it’s so expensive...