Does this mean Windows Store version? Log in rewards

https://pso2.com/news/announcements/msgiveaway0415 cuz that sucks. their version is buggy as hell. please tell me this is a joke?

Literally the 3rd line in that page, in bold

Please ensure that you have the latest update available for PSO2 Global on Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store

lame that version is malware

@Ki-Rin said in Does this mean Windows Store version?:

https://pso2.com/news/announcements/msgiveaway0415 cuz that sucks. their version is buggy as hell. please tell me this is a joke?

That's true I don't using the PS02 from Microsoft store. the game broke every updates and its unfair that We steam users didn't get the campaign. I ran the recommended quest hoping I can get it.

@Geisha-Lee yeah I gotta agree with you and I hope they fix this problem

looks like you gotta use windows store to apply for the beta of NGS too -_-

@Ki-Rin said in Does this mean Windows Store version? Log in rewards:

looks like you gotta use windows store to apply for the beta of NGS too -_-

That might be the reason for the campaign, come to think of it. Give people a chance to figure out if they can get the Microsoft Store version of PSO2 working, so if they can't they don't sign up to a closed beta they wouldn't be taking part in and deprive someone else an invite they would use.

If it makes it any better, I'm hearing that the old "Xbox First Login Bonus" which was originally billed as Open Beta rewards (including Flowen's Sword) is still working! That means anyone who started with Steam or EGS and never tried using the Microsoft Store version before would receive those rewards as well as those of the new campaign, making it an even better idea to get in on it.

It was a pain in the ass to uninstall it properly, I don't feel like reinstalling it again.

You know, if only there was a program that allowed you to install all three versions of the game under one launcher, and seamlessly swap between them at the push of a button.

A..kind of program to tweak the install. A..Tweaker, if you will.

I know many of us had horrific experiences with the MS store when pso2 released. They have fixed the issue with that version to where it has little issues now similar to the steam/epic version.

Too little too late though since the MS store scared away a lot of people.

They really locked beta behind microsoft store too? That really sucks, I only use steam

@Blade-Syphon Debatable how useful that will be when ngs beta comes. Imagine having to wait hours/days for the dev to patch for the new clients (cbt and obt) before you can log in.

Game Launcher exclusives are disgusting ... I'm disappointed.

Back in the day system exclusive games existed because of hardware/system differences in short. Hate how the concept has been abused over the years. The worst offender (that luckily failed) being peripheral exclusive games lmao

Luckily this is just for a few cosmetics and beta access I guess. Honestly should of stopped at the launch per new launcher. I'm guessing we will see more in the future

If they didn't offer rewards people wouldn't do beta testing.

@Zeke said in Does this mean Windows Store version? Log in rewards:

If they didn't offer rewards people wouldn't do beta testing.

I kinda doubt that, back when I played WoW (at least pre-warlords) tons of people signed up for the public test realms because they wanted to play the classes with the hot new skills/gear/whatever, and those didn't give any kind of reward for your main account.

The survey data from the JP NGS betas showed a decently high # of players got to at least level 10 too, if they were just doing the beta for rewards they probably wouldn't have bothered getting that high (since I don't think the rewards had anything to do with how far you got, just that you were there).