Japanese players also reporting CM cheaters

Twitter post for visibility and anti-shut down: https://twitter.com/zenchiman/status/1382374105685618688

Now now, this is getting extremely shameful.

"We only cheat when there are hackers" That's a big lie. They're even selling runs now which shows they don't even require a fourth player at all and they've been running with random players. Isn't this just RMT at this point?

https://twitter.com/osada01/status/1381546429248794624 https://twitter.com/pwo_piko/status/1382306197852676106

alt text alt text alt text

They're still unbanned, and people reporting them are banned instead. Shameful, terribly shameful display.

Take me for example, main ISP and main account banned but support ticket says it's not. Too shady eh alt text

I've 6 tickets on this and one of my friends also opened one after they began harassing them in game. Nothing was done so I'd like GMs to stop lying saying "just open a ticket". Nothing is done. They're useless. Should I start spamming the official twitter account with this? Get the game known for allowing cheaters go rampant and even start a RMT business?

Looks like Japanese server players found out my old threads about the cheaters as well with their cheating TA videos.

International shame on GMs deciding not to put a stop to these cheaters.

alt text

Damn, you were right. They actually sell services like this.

Yes, spam twitter bro. You should also spread this on Reddit.

I've seen similar topics deleted many times, if this is true post the evidence on their twitter, take this to reddit and if you can send videos and screenshots with proof to big pso2 youtubers to bring awareness about this.

You need to start making a lot of noise about this to make something happen,if the cheaters don't get banned they're going to ruin NGS as well. Good luck.

Yeah I just created a twitter account just for this. I wonder if they'll ban that one too?

You need about 1/4-2/4 of the playerbase up in arms for them to even consider doing anyhting about it. Good luck indeed. You'll need it.

Why dont you just post all this from your main account anyways on both the forum and twitter?

@Laep said in Japanese players also reporting CM cheaters:

Why dont you just post all this from your main account anyways on both the forum and twitter?

GM's hate being called out and the GM's have been IP banning all his VPN addresses for doing that. Zenchi literally won't stop with alt accounts until those who cheat get banned.

@Laep said in Japanese players also reporting CM cheaters:

They're banned. Both account and my ISP IP. And that's my main twitter, I don't use this thing.

@Fattest-Leg Yeah it'd be really helpful to get an explanation why my main account was banned and IP banned without any warnings yet when I opened a ticket they said it's on good standing. alt text

@Fattest-Leg said in Japanese players also reporting CM cheaters:

@GM-Deynger

Can notify GM's all you want. A new VPN with a new account is all Zenchi needs to be back.

@Zeke yeah I'm sure the GMs hate having bullshit lies spread about them. You're delusional if you actually believe the GMs are in cahoots with the people in question