Favorite Luster Style

first for FOMEL

• Triangles
  • Fire
  • Carpal Tunnel

i'm addicted

Fomel for sure. Super armor is invaluable, and the help with gear and PP management is much appreciated.

Also, wow, this is the one and only post in the entire Luster class section? I hope its not because the "luster is hard" meme scared everyone off...

@LusterMain I don't know if you've paid attention but it took months for them to add this section here after luster was added to the game. Maybe it took so long since almost no one uses the scion class sections.

There's a thread in the news & announcements section that tells people that they added hero and episode 4-5 section, but since there is nobody there, i guess they though "why bother?" That was also the last news & announcement we got.

@Yggranya said in Favorite Luster Style:

@LusterMain I don't know if you've paid attention but it took months for them to add this section here after luster was added to the game. Maybe it took so long since almost no one uses the scion class sections.

There's a thread in the news & announcements section that tells people that they added hero and episode 4-5 section, but since there is nobody there, i guess they though "why bother?" That was also the last news & announcement we got.

Odd.

Whats your favorite luster style, though?

@LusterMain I've just used the one you get from light, although I prefer melee. When i start leveling Luster to 100, i'll probably change it to fire/dark. Probably.

@Yggranya If you're levelling in quests like bonus keys, I'd suggest actually keeping it ice/light, because the normal attack projectile allows those quests to be cleared rather quickly thanks to its long range, pierce, and large hitbox.

@LusterMain Maybe, but i'd rather do thing my way regardless of ease.