Ship 2 looking for an alliance to join help me

Hello, I am a morning player to night time nothing to late for me. What I am seeking is : Active alliance Discord active group divide runs Alliance buying cradle triggers for everyone to run. Non political correct alliance with very little rules.

What I can offer from joining. Social and active member who tells horrible jokes... Always running divide end game and on alts for weekly's Willing to save all my triggers for alliance content xD one of us one of us ❤ that's about it... lol

guess no one wants me lol

A new Alliance is on the Rise !

Alliance Name: Insidious Ship 02

Founder: Codebreaker v1 (Nemesis) Officers:

☆l Giyu l ☆JohnnyRico 305 ☆Dartxmarauder ☆Fell Grima

Summary: We are a newly formed Alliance of veteran Pso2 players looking to improve other Arks in game and form new friendships that will surpass PSO2/NGS.

Things we can either help with or teach you.

☆Augmenting (we have a master Augmentor for both weaps and units) ☆ Triggers ☆ actually running content with YOU ! (Most Alliances have small clicks who only will only run together NOT HERE!) ☆ our own personal Discord  (in development) ☆Active players ☆Divides ☆NGS Alliance ready ☆non toxic environment (we're all here to have fun and that should be respected)

(Requirements to join)

1.Must be 75/75 on 1 character as this will be an end game content Alliance

1. GEARS DOES NOT MATTER !!(we will help guide you in achieving the gear needed in PSO2 and NGS)

2. Must be 16 year old+

3. Must be a Ship 02 resident

https://discord.gg/wzGR494udZ