The body pillow emote uses actual swords and swords+camo btw

Anyone can use it but you need to have a sword equipped to fully take advantage of it. It's not enough to only have a camo that modifies swords like the body pillows. Meaning you need to play hunter or hero.

I basically traded emotes and wasted 40m. Maybe I'll use it in NGS. 😐

I'm pretty sure the body pillow can be used by 7 classes. It isn't just Sword.

Does it work with a multiclass sword?

Body pillow weapon camos go with Sword, Partisan, Double Sabors, Rod and Wand.

So Hunter, Fighter, Force, Techter, Phantom, Hero and Etolie classes can use them.

@Zeke said in The body pillow emote uses actual swords and swords+camo btw:

What I'm trying to say is, I used the emote with my wand+body pillow camo and the camo didn't show up. It works if you're using swords.

@Neosiotype said in The body pillow emote uses actual swords and swords+camo btw:

What I'm trying to say is, I used the emote with my wand+body pillow camo and the camo didn't show up. It works if you're using swords.

That emote should work like the camo since it's the same property. If it isnt that's quite weird. Have you tried submitting a bug report?

@RikaPSO said in The body pillow emote uses actual swords and swords+camo btw:

Does it work with a multiclass sword?

You mean other than the body pillow camo? I just tried hugging a sword+laevateinn and the female pose is designed for the dimensions of the pillows, meaning laevateinn is hanging in the air outside of the hug. Male pose looks better but not perfect.

I understand what you mean now. I don't have a multiclass sword to test.

@Neosiotype said in The body pillow emote uses actual swords and swords+camo btw:

That emote should work like the camo since it's the same property. If it isnt that's quite weird. Have you tried submitting a bug report?

Wand with the camo produces a blank body pillow with the camo still on my back.

I don't think it's a bug because the #1 priority of the emote is to hug a sword. The camo just modifies the sword that's being hugged. But that's just my take on it.

For any emotes that uses weapon camos, you can equip all class weapons to make use of that feature. In the case of body pillow emote, you can equip an all class Lambda Sword so you can use your specific body pillow camo on any class with the emote.

Oh? That's great news. I'll look at that later.

I just jumped on the wiki and looked at the multiclass swords and Daisy Chain and Lightning Espada also works. And surprisingly plan old Sigma is also multiclass.

Oh? That's great news. I'll look at that later.

I just jumped on the wiki and looked at the multiclass swords and Daisy Chain and Lightning Espada also works. And surprisingly plan old Sigma is also multiclass.

Yeah, as far as I know all Sigma weapons are all-class. (But you could make any weapon that's 13 or less stars support more classes if you extend them with crafting and get a great success).

If you are still looking for a multi-class sword, try to find an Occuld series one, since they work for all classes.

Besides messing with the emote, you can use Occuld weapons to power level classes since they are good enough for that.

Not directly related to the topic, but I guess we can adjust the pillow position by changing its sheathe position. A lot of weapon reflecting emotes supports such adjustment.