S6: Lucent Domain and S6: Skillful Adept could use more sources to get them.

Both of these S-Grades are sought after, but you have no choice other than dealing with the RNG. Many people have suffered as a result thanks to horrid RNG, and it hurts people that don't have as much time to play the game every day.

S6: Lucent Domain - Currently only drops from Armada Training: Final Lament and Crimson Spark Trigger on Global, both of which have extremely low drop rates on this S6. Even on JP, which has another trigger that Global never got, the drop rates are awful...
In my opinion, S6: Lucent Domain needs better drop rates and more sources. A tradable capsule dropping in content would be nice too.

S6: Skillful Adept - Highly sought after, but no capsule means that players who are unlucky can find themselves struggling to get it. Even though it has quite a few drop sources, it's not particularly common.
In my opinion, S6: Skillful Adept deserves a tradable capsule dropping in some content at this point. In addition, I feel like it should be able to drop on rear units in Divide Quest. It's far too popular to not have a capsule like Skydance Support and Still Grace, though.

I'm personally making this post frustrated about Lucent Domain, but I wanted to point out Skillful Adept as well, as there are many people I know that have grinded hard for it with no results to show. I've personally run several hundred Crimson Sparks running every single thing I can to boost my rare drop rate, including several EX Triboost 200s. It's not only getting frustrating because I'm not getting anything, but finding people that actually want to do it is getting harder and harder every da. And of course, there's no RWB shop for Lament, and even if there was, getting people to run it that can S Rank it... oof.

There are other S-Grades that are pretty damn rare without a capsule available, but they have replacements that provide similar effects or don't impact damage as much as others do at least.

@Theuberclips said in S6: Lucent Domain and S6: Skillful Adept could use more sources to get them.:

I wanted to point out Skillful Adept as well, as there are many people I know that have grinded hard for it with no results to show.

Thats a general issue with RNG, I've got multiple of these just from doing whistle dailies. Not surprised that there are other players who didn't get any at all. The best way to solve this would be to either rebalance their drop rates as some SSAs actually do drop in decent quantities if you farm for it (which I don't see happening) or to add some method of acquisition that takes RNG out of the equation e.g. though the badge / medal exchanges.

@Theuberclips said in S6: Lucent Domain and S6: Skillful Adept could use more sources to get them.:

There are other S-Grades that are pretty damn rare without a capsule available, but they have replacements

What counts as a "replacement" depends on what you want to go for, the same can also be said about about the SSAs you mentioned so "but they have replacements" is not really a valid point to bring up here.

@Ryoga said in S6: Lucent Domain and S6: Skillful Adept could use more sources to get them.:

I wanted to point out Skillful Adept as well, as there are many people I know that have grinded hard for it with no results to show.

... or to add some method of acquisition that takes RNG out of the equation e.g. though the badge / medal exchanges.

I would gladly drop a billion meseta on Lucent Domain S6 capsule at this point. I'm estimated to have run around 450-500 Crimson Spark Triggers right now. Just having that option would be nice, similar to how others can just buy Escalating Expanse.

What counts as a "replacement" depends on what you want to go for, the same can also be said about about the SSAs you mentioned so "but they have replacements" is not really a valid point to bring up here.

I suppose that's kind of true in the case of Skillful Adept and Lucent Domain outside of Summoner, which doesn't have access to no weapon SSAs. Damn it, I tried to make an unbiased post and failed.

I was planning to wait a day or two to see if the additions with today's maintenance added a more farmable source for S6: Skillful Adept in particular. It has felt a bit weird that other classes' BIS S6-S8 skills have broadly seemed easier to get even if they're not freely available in exchanges, but I have remained somewhat aware that all other classes need to contend with farming any non-exchange S1-S5 augments too.