Where are our Mark Capsules and 13* unit exchange?

I have my god units waiting for an SG support scratch at this point, and it's all I need before I have everything. Not getting it during boost week really hurt.

@Ryoga At this point I agree. I don't really care about the other stuff in SG scratch tbh, all I want are my Mark Capsules.

I'm even considering just using Grands (not from scratch tho, from inv/playershop) and calling it a day tbh. I'm so annoyed by them not giving us scratch this boost week I kinda don't want to bother now and yeah would rather horde the SG for ngs.

My gamer units are done, since everything from x4 on is guaranteed anyways it doesn't matter if it's after the boost week.

I got time, solo Sodam isn't some time off anyways

Would be nice if when the sg support comes, they put in a trade for sg to mission badge. Just so it's not a complete ripoff.

Would be nice if they could say at least 1 word to the community about this, but no lol, just ignore everything fuck everyone and everything. No idea if its sega JP that's not allowing them to talk to the community or someone else but this is pretty much maximum disrespect and disappointment. Good way to ruin the trust.

@Vmx said in Where are our Mark Capsules and 13* unit exchange?:

Would be nice if they could say at least 1 word to the community about this, but no lol, just ignore everything fuck everyone and everything. No idea if its sega JP that's not allowing them to talk to the community or someone else but this is pretty much maximum disrespect and disappointment. Good way to ruin the trust.

Hmmm it would be nice to know simply if they will come at some point in the future or if they definitely wont. Waiting for something unsure about is probably the most frustrating part? (I mean aside from the when, at least knowing the if would be a big help)