Make *Areus M23 from Divide Quests tradable

It's the only weapon camo out of the four possible drops from divide quest untradable for some reason. As far as I'm aware, the original jpn server had them all tradable.

Would you be so kind to show an in-game image of said untradable camo?

Edit: someone has provided me a screenshot & I'll supply a JP one.

Areus M23 Global.png

Areus M23 JP.png

Yep thats the one. Earth DQ drops four different weapon camos, and for some reason only Areus M23 is the only one of the four that is untradable.The Blue symbol means the item is inherently unsellable/untradable.

alt text

alt text

alt text

I cannot provide the image for areus because I do not have one nor can I find one on the market. Actually kind of annoying to even farm for it given the abysmal rates.

No worries, I managed to receive an image of one for a side by side comparison above.

I posted about this in Bug Reports, since it doesn't seem intended.

* Obliance Toben is also similarly untradable for no apparent reason despite being tradable on JP. Drops in Crimson Spark Trigger and seems to be super rare, so it really sucks to not be able to sell espceially since I have now gotten 2.

@Theuberclips said in Make *Areus M23 from Divide Quests tradable:

• Obliance Toben is also similarly untradable for no apparent reason despite being tradable on JP.

Wait, this one actually was tradable which means they stealth changed it retroactively.

On a slightly related note: the camo in question here is based on a weapon series which originally could be upgraded by Zig. The ugraded versions are not just recolors but also include suppressed versions for the AR / TMGs so I'd like to see a combined camo for them as well (preferably in the Divide Medal shop to not further cloud the drop pool).

Its now available on the shop just to let you know.Capture.PNG

@Ryoga said in Make *Areus M23 from Divide Quests tradable:

• Obliance Toben is also similarly untradable for no apparent reason despite being tradable on JP.

Wait, this one actually was tradable which means they stealth changed it retroactively.

Still can't find proof of this anywhere, otherwise there would have been some on the markets...

Still can't find proof of this anywhere

Well ofc. not, no point in taking a screenshot when you don't have a reason to expect them to pull something like this otherwise I would have.

otherwise there would have been some on the markets...

There were several, I've seen the cheapest ones for about 36M. I remember looking it up when they first announced it and we had these threads about "Obliance weapons not dropping". We also had people in the trading section asking for it which ofc. is not "proof" but indicative for it.