Cradle of Darkness Ultra Hard: Nerf the loot or no?

@NIC said in Cradle of Darkness Ultra Hard: Nerf the loot or no?:

@Pariah-Chan said in Cradle of Darkness Ultra Hard: Nerf the loot or no?:

Pretty much where we are at is a dead market. No one is running Cradle like they used to, but prices are not lowering to compensate. The supply is theoretically infinite, but the flow of meseta and interest has died down, meaning it should be lowering.

But it hasn’t. 😕

Doesn’t help that the free shop passes are gone now, it might as well be a robber baron economy now, with only a select few dictating prices.

It hasn't lowered for the same reason cradle isn't run.

Meseta is worthless.

I honestly wouldn't sell my emotes on PSO2 that I still have and haven't used unless someone gave me N-Meseta now. Not even 1 billion meseta isnt worth the items anymore.

The problem with this logic, is you can't sell old type stuff in the NGS market for N-Meseta. You can only sell those emotes in base PSO2 for regular meseta.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Cradle of Darkness Ultra Hard: Nerf the loot or no?:

@NIC said in Cradle of Darkness Ultra Hard: Nerf the loot or no?:

@Pariah-Chan said in Cradle of Darkness Ultra Hard: Nerf the loot or no?:

Pretty much where we are at is a dead market. No one is running Cradle like they used to, but prices are not lowering to compensate. The supply is theoretically infinite, but the flow of meseta and interest has died down, meaning it should be lowering.

But it hasn’t. 😕

Doesn’t help that the free shop passes are gone now, it might as well be a robber baron economy now, with only a select few dictating prices.

It hasn't lowered for the same reason cradle isn't run.

Meseta is worthless.

I honestly wouldn't sell my emotes on PSO2 that I still have and haven't used unless someone gave me N-Meseta now. Not even 1 billion meseta isnt worth the items anymore.

The problem with this logic, is you can't sell old type stuff in the NGS market for N-Meseta. You can only sell those emotes in base PSO2 for regular meseta.

If only there were some type of way to trade.. like how OSRS players trade RS3 GP for OSRS gp.. or deadman mode GP for OSRS GP.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Cradle of Darkness Ultra Hard: Nerf the loot or no?:

You can only sell those emotes in base PSO2 for regular meseta.

This would probably be more of an issue if emotes had more of a supply now. The only emotes from outstanding PSO2 scratches are from SG Collection which can't be listed anyway, and the only other emotes still available in PSO2 to my knowledge are all counter exchanges or the occasional uncontrollable Treasure Shop rotation which seems to have originated from old FUN Scratches.