Request: Helen Bathina Katana

Hello, Any chance we can get the Helen Bathina Katana in PSO2 Global? Now that endgame is here, Endless Quest is really the endgame content. As a Ranger/Etoile main, it is very sad because we do not have any good movement options. Rocket Rodeo is extremely slow, the Gunblade PA Kickdash Dance locks onto mobs and is very unreliable. There is no all class Rod that gives access to Ilzonde or Safoie Zero. The Helen Bathina giving access to Morning Mistreaver is really the Rangers best movement option, and we do not have it.

Watching the 165m Ranger Rondo Solo is very impressive, but there is no way we can replicate this because we do not have access to that Katana.

Yes, please.

Imo this is easily the #1 gameplay related thing Global is missing at this point, this Katana is very important.

There's a few other things related to Endless that could use help as well which I need to get on about (and i don't exactly want to hijack the thread here) but this Katana just feels necessary at ths point lol

forget about it, they fked us over by not giving us SG support scratch on a 20% boost week even tho its in the game already and was highly requested, this katana has been requested a billion times already and nothing.. they even did a pso2es AC scratch and still didnt bother adding the most important pso2es item in the game. And the WORST part about this all is that they can't give any information either, for example SG support is obviously planned but why not give a date so people know if they should wait for it or just do a suboptimal affix. Katana same thing, I would love to make gear and play ranger or fighter if they could confirm that katana is coming sometime soon, but no... just have to gamble and suffer or play a class that doesn't require the katana.

I can play Fighter just fine without a Katana

@Macmaxi yes you can afk in lobby or press random buttons in forest exploration with any class, but when it come to high end stuff like speedruns and endless you are just going to suffer to the point where its unplayable

Still waiting on many things JP has from before episode 4. Outfits Weapons etc. I don't understand why they were cut.

Anything that gives the other 11 classes a chance to at least scrape into the top 20 in what feels like a TA ranking ruled by Bravers and Forces would be nice. I'm not sure this would really do much to allow the rest to compete at the top level but it'd be nice if the margins at the 30 and 10 SG thresholds were a little less weighted.

@Miraglyth just so it's clear, force uses this where it can too. I believe it's slightly faster than Ilzonde, and has a useful property of losing height in midair which can actually save a lot of time. Braver also doesn't win any specific TA in ideal circumstances currently, afaik -- it's Ranger for a few, Force for most, and UH Vestiges seems to be FiLu optimally.

The big thing is Endless, though. Things like Fighter, Gunner, and Ranger have a MUCH harder time achieving scores due to this. This can even affect your Endless time two-fold, as for orders where you have x time to do y things, you may run out of time before fully completing the order, getting less of a time return. The movement also has iframes which can help with don't take damage orders damn yamato missiles interrupting my movement

@Theuberclips said in Request: Helen Bathina Katana:

@Miraglyth just so it's clear, force uses this where it can too.

Oh I believe it, but it seems pretty clear they're not missing it as much as the rest.

They should take a list of those weapons and throw them in the unique badge shop.

9000 unique request for a gameplay essential weapon? lets ignore all of it and not say a word!! fuck the community 4Head

@Shannon said in Request: Helen Bathina Katana:

Hello, Any chance we can get the Helen Bathina Katana in PSO2 Global? Now that endgame is here, Endless Quest is really the endgame content. As a Ranger/Etoile main, it is very sad because we do not have any good movement options. Rocket Rodeo is extremely slow, the Gunblade PA Kickdash Dance locks onto mobs and is very unreliable. There is no all class Rod that gives access to Ilzonde or Safoie Zero. The Helen Bathina giving access to Morning Mistreaver is really the Rangers best movement option, and we do not have it.

Watching the 165m Ranger Rondo Solo is very impressive, but there is no way we can replicate this because we do not have access to that Katana.

Never heard of that before. The Katana I mean. Also haven't heard anyone talk about this before. That'd be pretty cool to see, at least in my opinion. Especially since seeing that video.